Archived Hiring process

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend applied for a job at Target. She had two interviews, and was told she was everything they were looking for. When the interview was done they told her it's now in the processing stage and she would get a call/email. Well it's been about a week and she's heard nothing. She called Monday and they told her to keep an eye out on email, and today I asked the LOD about it and she said she should get an email or a letter in the mail. She wasn't asked to do a drug test or anything was just told it's processing. So we're not really sure she got the job. Any insight?

i got hired on the spot after the 2nd interview, no drug tests anymore.

the email was automatic and I was told to call the day before the orientation
date, to make sure it is correct, it was actually next week.
the automatic emails by target are usually wrong.

Either wait or keep looking for other job opportunities

I had my interview in the morning and they called to offer me a job that same day. It really just depends on the store.

Sorry but she is not getting the job. They are asking her to watch her email because that is where the "so sorry" will be.
If they were to have wanted to hire her they would have offered right after the second interview. If the person that was going to do the actual hiring was;t there they would have given her a specific time to come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back