Answered Hiring Process?????

Hi there target crew I I I I have applied to target about two weeks ago and also had a interview that same week, in the interview the TL asked me some personal questions and some situational questions I feel I answered very well and at the end she told me that she has interviews that same week and the week after I have not received an email from target and I called last week to check on my status they told me that they sent done with interviewing everyone, is this mostly common at target and I only had one interview! What does this mean For ME

Sorry, but at my store, a job offer is made at the conclusion of the interview if they are interested in hiring you. Telling you that you will be contacted later by phone or e-mail or that they have more interviews to do and they will contact you later is their way of turning people down.

Every store is different but usually, if they intend on hiring you, you'll get 2 interviews on the spot and an instant decision. Again, not every store is the same so don't give up hope.

Did you really need to make another thread to discuss this? We don't know what this means for you, we didn't interview you, we don't work at the store you applied to, and we've given opinions in your other thread already.

Basic facts here: you only had one interview. That's not common unless they hire you on the spot after.
You haven't received an email and were given the brush off when you called to follow up. This is code for "thanks, but no thanks."

Time to move on.

Back