Archived Holiday t-shirt this year??

Status
Not open for further replies.
last year we got the "Ask me about free shipping shirt". Do we get another type of those shirts this year?

"I got promoted to TPS and all I got was this lousy polo."

All jokes aside I haven't seen or heard anything about shirts for this holiday season aside from the black ones that some stores are getting. My store doesn't have SFS yet, so we don't even have those.

I heard the MyFA team (we don't have SFS, just SPU and a butt-ton of STSs from other stores) will be getting white shirts. And of course, we ended up with 60+ L/XL, and hardly any S/M. Hardly anyone at my store wears L/XL so I might as well just wear red and hope for the best.

Our SFS team can wear whatever they want on Thanksgiving since we're all working while the store is closed. After that its regular red & khaki. No special shirts for us.

Same.... I wish we could wear special shirts but sadly it's red and khaki for me too:( I will never get out of red and khaki lol

last year we got the "Ask me about free shipping shirt". Do we get another type of those shirts this year?
There are green shirts shown in the bf guide for line ambassadors, etc. Nothing other than that I've seen.

There are green shirts shown in the bf guide for line ambassadors, etc. Nothing other than that I've seen.

Is it the same one from the last two years? If so I still have mine.

I am just as shocked as anyone else. I have no idea why I still have it and have not just trashed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back