Archived Hour availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

GlitterBerries

Can you go to 4?
So there are a few days this and next week where I'm over an hour or 2 over my availability, I know with holidays it's crazy so I'm chalking it up to that this week but next week I still have past hours. Is that normal or should I say something if it continues? I guess I don't understand why we fill out availability if they don't really follow it.

Talk to your HRTM or ETL-HR immediately.

The moment you notice something odd with your schedule, do not hesitate to approach your HRTM or ETL-HR to see if something can be done about it. It can be fixed and the schedule can be adjusted if there is notice given ahead of time. If you wait until the day before (or especially the day of) to mention it, that's on you for waiting so long and they would be right to tell you to worked your scheduled shift anyway.

Last edited:

The moment you notice something odd with your schedule, do not hesitate to approach your HRTM or ETL-HR to see if something can be done about it. It can be fixed and the schedule can be adjusted if there is notice given ahead of time. If you wait until the day before (or especially the day of) to mention it, that's on you for waiting so long and they would be right to tell you to worked your scheduled shift anyway.

OK thank you. It doesnt bother me these next few weeks but I don't want it to happen all the time so I'll mention it as in a future reference thing

Guess I just worry since I've been there less than a month that me saying no to a shift like that would count against me

And what is the point of availability sheets if they don't look at them? I've seen alot of people say they're scheduling times outside their availability times

Yes, tell them asap!

Once they start scheduling outside your availability, it's not unheard of for them to continue doing that.

it Could have been an honest mistake but more likely they added an hour because your store may close an hour later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back