Archived Hours cut - less tm's to handle work load

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm repeating all of your sentiments, but as a cashier, being asked to wait to take my break or meals because there is only one other cashier working at that time is really annoying. I bet a lot of our guests are frustrated that they can't find what they are looking for and more frustrated at the long lines too. Most of them don't want to go to self-checkout as there is usually a line there too.

The issue is that other teams are being less productive and those hours have to come from somewhere.

I was an etl for a different company (similar sized store volume wise, but grocery only) and your flow team can suck up hours like no one's business if they aren't well managed, but it isn't like you can leave the work for later either or your backroom will be a shit storm of epic proportions.

The issue is that other teams are being less productive and those hours have to come from somewhere.

I was an etl for a different company (similar sized store volume wise, but grocery only) and your flow team can suck up hours like no one's business if they aren't well managed, but it isn't like you can leave the work for later either or your backroom will be a shit storm of epic proportions.
That pretty well describes our the state of our backrooms. Red, red, red.

What teams are you talking about?

I'm repeating all of your sentiments, but as a cashier, being asked to wait to take my break or meals because there is only one other cashier working at that time is really annoying. I bet a lot of our guests are frustrated that they can't find what they are looking for and more frustrated at the long lines too. Most of them don't want to go to self-checkout as there is usually a line there too.
For the guests complaining 1-800-Call-Corp

Fuck em.
drinkbeer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back