Archived hours cut

Status
Not open for further replies.
A TM was railing at the TL about his hrs getting cut & she tried to tell him that he'll have to check the swap board for other shifts because there simply aren't enough in their workstation right now. He didn't want to work those areas or shifts, tho.
When they asked if this same TM would come in on the weekend we had massive call-outs, nope - he was 'busy'.
Not feeling sorry for him at all.

At my store, MyTime has very little to do with the final schedule. Every Monday, the HRTM starts with the default MyTime schedule and then "fixes" it (with input from the ETLs). As far as I can tell, that is the ONLY thing she does all week.

And even though hours still get cut around my store, pretty much everyone in Logistics works close to 40 hours (BRTMs get scheduled for 39 and Flow gets scheduled for 20 but ends up working 8-10 hours every day).

A TM was railing at the TL about his hrs getting cut & she tried to tell him that he'll have to check the swap board for other shifts because there simply aren't enough in their workstation right now. He didn't want to work those areas or shifts, tho.
When they asked if this same TM would come in on the weekend we had massive call-outs, nope - he was 'busy'.
Not feeling sorry for him at all.

You know that is BS, I make plans when not scheduled to work.. Not my fault your scheduled people called out on a weekend.. I made plans that are just as important. I don't feel sorry for you at all..

You know that is BS, I make plans when not scheduled to work.. Not my fault your scheduled people called out on a weekend.. I made plans that are just as important. I don't feel sorry for you at all..
Yes, but you can't complain about hours if they were offered to you and you passed.

I have a family, so I rarely can come in at a moment's notice if they are calling on a day they are short. I try to communicate with TLs during the week if I am light on hours and they can usually schedule extra shifts ahead of time later in the week if people have called out and they want help getting the zone or reshop caught up.

We all know what we signed up for. Some give all, others GAF.
drinkbeer.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back