Archived Hours

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are Etl and your not lod for the day how long does the STL require you to stay? How are the Schedules like for a ETL??

It depends. In my store ETLs do 10 hour shifts, sometimes more (with the more being at their discretion).

I was a AAA+ Volume store in a large metro area. We routinely put in at LEAST 10 hours/day wheter you were Opening, Mid-day or Recovery LOD. It was pretty much expected. During 4th Quarter we put in 12+ hours/day six days a week. Another reason I hated retail management.

The ETL-LOG at my store regularly works 12+ hour shifts, and not just during the "busy" time of the year.

So does mine.
But then again he's the only one in the bunch that's not part of the Glee club/High School musical Cliche so he has to work twice as hard.

Our logistics ETL tends to work 10-12 hour shifts, but most of the other ETLs tend to work 9-10 hour shifts. Our STL tried to work 24 hours last Black Friday, but the ETLs convinced him to go home after only 18 hours.

Every ETL Log I've seen has always put in more hours than the other ETL's. Most of the ETL's I have seen work 8-10, a good LOG will work 10 or more.

10 hours is the minimum, but during 4th quarter the minimum is 12 hours. It's still 5 days a week when possible. Sometimes, though, business needs make it more like 16 or 17 hours...

Our DTLs focus is work-life balance right now (so its our STLs too)... and she will kick the ETLs out of the store for staying too long! I think she is okay with them staying late a few days, but she asks them how many hours they put in for the week and makes them cut their shifts short later if she thinks they worked too much!

Our DTLs focus is work-life balance right now (so its our STLs too)... and she will kick the ETLs out of the store for staying too long! I think she is okay with them staying late a few days, but she asks them how many hours they put in for the week and makes them cut their shifts short later if she thinks they worked too much!

Rock, I want your Stl!

Now that sounds like someone who should be in charge of a store.
More people like that and Target would be an awesome place to work.

Please for the love of god I know ETL's are salaried but do they get overtime for putting in THAT many hours??

Nope, no OT. I get to hear the ETLs complain about the hours often enough, for some reason everyone enjoys venting to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back