How Bad Is Your Store?

We’ve got the hours, we just don’t have the staffing. When minors go back to school we are going to be screwed.
Our front end is going to be absolutely screwed because everyone is going on educational LOA or cutting hours drastically in August. Our leaders don’t seem to think it’s an issue, but they did it to themselves by pretty much age discriminating against anyone out of their 20s. Nitpicking for no reason, never getting the opportunity to learn GS (which has led to GS having high school drama), stuck on cart cleaning, etc. It’s gonna be fun.

5 years ago we had a Walmart open right across the street. Sales dropped 12% and store didn't reduce OTLs (order to levels). Backroom was so jacked up we were climbing over pallets in the fire aisle to get to the bathrooms. Had pallets of BTS sit untouched under the line for weeks. SD refused to cancel a truck. Wish I had pictures.

Still the biggest mess I saw in my 17 years with spot..

Me etl had a meltdown when we rolled half a truck from a double onto the weekend. Here this week we start getting 3 doubles and I’m pretty sure that’s going to end up being the minimum until the end of the year.
A couple years ago we had 17 pallets of style in the steel because the old store director refused to add any pay roll.

Me etl had a meltdown when we rolled half a truck from a double onto the weekend. Here this week we start getting 3 doubles and I’m pretty sure that’s going to end up being the minimum until the end of the year.
A couple years ago we had 17 pallets of style in the steel because the old store director refused to add any pay roll.
Yikes and Gadzooks! Seventeen? That's outrageous.

We've been rolling around half a truck each day for about a month now. Today we got blessed with a 4500 piece double that are leaving at 11 p.m. looks like it was just unloaded. We've got about 10 pallets of just softlines with half of it at the top of the steel so we could have more space for the next day. As a fulfillment tm I'm just tired of having to dig through shit in every batch man.

Ah, I went to support a store that had 40 pallets of style. was crazy.

Back