How Bad Is Your Store?

It’s 2pm and we are just now unloading the second trailer. Inbound team is gone so leaders are back there unloading, LOOOOL.

Good luck with that. Back in October we had an extra truck suddenly added and weren't given inbound hours to cover it. SD and a TL threw, not even the inbounds TL because it was her off day. ETLs did the sort. They were all so proud of themselves and giving each other high fives after they were done. It was the worst fucking sort I've ever seen. It only took them a couple of hours, so that was pretty good for a first time. But, putting yogurt on a toys Uboat and other such stuff? Oh my.

Omg I got anxiety looking at those backroom pictures. I’d have a fit if I walked into that everyday!

Don’t know if this will fit in this thread so if not all turn it into a cat photo or something.

our STL has decided to have an open door policy type of thing on a set on say Fri and Sat every one that was told this laughed and walked away.

now that came be read as rude TMs or some fatalistic rigamarole. But it is a good idea but from what I gather no one believes there will be any positive change.

Don’t know if this will fit in this thread so if not all turn it into a cat photo or something.

our STL has decided to have an open door policy type of thing on a set on say Fri and Sat every one that was told this laughed and walked away.

now that came be read as rude TMs or some fatalistic rigamarole. But it is a good idea but from what I gather no one believes there will be any positive change.
You're having issues at the store, and STL has decided to look for feedback from team members?

I have told our DTL as such. Why would I want to share things with a leader who has told TM's they were garbage? In those exact words not meaning that but those exact words.

You're having issues at the store, and STL has decided to look for feedback from team members?
Yes, but no one has faith in the management team at our store.

to be fair that is my overall feeling and I’ve not polled all TMs. So we are probably not all that disgruntled but enough to cause concern. most of the new to 3 year people this dysfunctionality is the norm the rest of us this is pure dystopian hellscape.

Good luck with that. Back in October we had an extra truck suddenly added and weren't given inbound hours to cover it. SD and a TL threw, not even the inbounds TL because it was her off day. ETLs did the sort. They were all so proud of themselves and giving each other high fives after they were done. It was the worst fucking sort I've ever seen. It only took them a couple of hours, so that was pretty good for a first time. But, putting yogurt on a toys Uboat and other such stuff? Oh my.
Funny . Ours occasionally...like I v seen twice in 6 months...etl come out in pairs to work a single flat of sterilite or U-boat of hba. Pairs. Then walk away half done. Can't wait to try that out myself. Its actually a showstopper. They look so out of their element yet the SD is just beaming at "his team".

We got in trouble for our service hub calls getting ignored, so now when we do our brand walks we have to set each one off and immediately clear it on the device.

Back