How Bad Is Your Store?

Um, well....on the bright side, the purple in the lower left looks decently folded. That's a start, right?? 😨
Oh Tessa, things are getting rough in Style. I was lamenting the sad state of affairs with a fellow TM last week - we both stated how we haven't been able to do a decent zone in our area in some time.

My last 4.5 hour shift I sorted, folded and hung two vehicles of reshop, then pushed mine while giving my area a quick zone, pulled 141s for all of Style, took my break, came back and sorted another cart of reshop, made a dent in my price changes, and punched out for the night with a three tier of reshop still unhung.

Oh Tessa, things are getting rough in Style. I was lamenting the sad state of affairs with a fellow TM last week - we both stated how we haven't been able to do a decent zone in our area in some time.

My last 4.5 hour shift I sorted, folded and hung two vehicles of reshop, then pushed mine while giving my area a quick zone, pulled 141s for all of Style, took my break, came back and sorted another cart of reshop, made a dent in my price changes, and punched out for the night with a three tier of reshop still unhung.
Shit like this is why, despite the complaints I have about cleaning, I'm glad I'm not on the floor. Y'all can't win, there's just too much to do.

If I had walked in and saw that table, someone had better be running for the AED.

If I had walked in and saw that table, someone had better be running for the AED.
Intimates/Athletic is nearly always a mess. Our panty fixtures are almost empty and falling apart, bras and shapewear on the floor, athletic and loungewear tables tore up. No one is ever scheduled there. I pick up a little when I get a chance, which is not every night, that's for sure.

There's been nights when I go to punch out and shudder as I walk by other Style sections.

Intimates/Athletic is nearly always a mess. Our panty fixtures are almost empty and falling apart, bras and shapewear on the floor, athletic and loungewear tables tore up. No one is ever scheduled there. I pick up a little when I get a chance, which is not every night, that's for sure.

There's been nights when I go to punch out and shudder as I walk by other Style sections.

Same and I am now at the point on a table I fold at least one shirt when I pick something from that table. It's a small thing but I have to do something.

Also does anyone else’s store make inbound do style breakout or is it just mine? This is something new we started about a month ago. My inbound team absorbed the breakout team, so now we have 2 women in their 60’s helping unload the trailer. My TL is starting to give us coaching because we aren’t meeting the unload times. There’s 5 of us total unloading the truck, but it’s like only having 3 because the older ladies can’t lift anything heavy. I’ve just been so frustrated

Also does anyone else’s store make inbound do style breakout or is it just mine? This is something new we started about a month ago. My inbound team absorbed the breakout team, so now we have 2 women in their 60’s helping unload the trailer. My TL is starting to give us coaching because we aren’t meeting the unload times. There’s 5 of us total unloading the truck, but it’s like only having 3 because the older ladies can’t lift anything heavy. I’ve just been so frustrated
@allnew2 or @happygoth , please assist. We have 3 folks & the etl doing inbound push. The etl is great, because they help out in all areas including tech or flex.

We have one thrower, 3 on the front, and two on the back of the line. Style breakout comes in 30 minutes later (?) and it's usually two people.

We have one thrower, 2 in the front, and 2 in the back. We all go to breakout when trailer unload is completed. Me and my other coworker are supposed to be in the front, but end up walking up and down the line sorting.

@allnew2 or @happygoth , please assist. We have 3 folks & the etl doing inbound push. The etl is great, because they help out in all areas including tech or flex.

Technically, Style does breakout but I believe the hours scheduled in Breakout come from Inbound. Isn't that the way it is supposed to be? Meaning, Inbound should be doing breakout?

Regardless, the TMs are usually scheduled part of their shift in Inbound and part on the floor in Style, but they rarely make it out onto the floor, which short-changes the Style areas where they should be working. The system sucks.

The style breakout I belongs to inbound process. But the breakout team is in addition to the unload team and not on the sort on the line . Inbound has 1 thrower , 5 sorters and 2-3 A&A breakout team member or maybe just 1 at some small stores . Did you have inventory recently?

The style breakout I belongs to inbound process. But the breakout team is in addition to the unload team and not on the sort on the line . Inbound has 1 thrower , 5 sorters and 2-3 A&A breakout team member or maybe just 1 at some small stores . Did you have inventory recently?
We have inventory next month I believe

Back