How Bad Is Your Store?

Presentation getting less than half the hours required to finish work.
3 weeks behind on setting......and it’s 100% tied. NIGHTMARE.
Half locations in the store are wrong or don’t exist from a fake tie .
Poor Fulfillment at 33% INF - not even their fault.
God Dammmm!!!!

I think it's funny when they schedule less than even what the Set Workload says is required to complete the set, and that's never even been accurate before. (Since it doesn't include the pull or backstock, pricing, etc)
AND we are being asked to AUDIT every location after set for SFC and SFQ AND sign off on a Post Planagram assessment.
Ex:
Set workload calendar estimates a pet aisle will take 4 hours. We are given 2 hours to :
clean, set, sign, pull, push, back stock, complete price change/salvage, complete audit on every dpci.

surprise: we are falling further and further behind.

RESHOP?
NO ONE does reshop !
there are FULL carts everywhere....guests shop out of them.
‘Some depts (looking at you Bullsye) have more merch in carts than on the shelf !
The lack of respect for reshop really irks me. I kind of took that on as my thing when I was first hired, and I hate that it just gets ignored. I have my way of sorting and processing, and if people would just push it out every day, it would not become the ginormous task that it is currently in Style.

And speaking from a guest point of view, carts of random merchandise all over the floor and racks overstuffed with clothes by the fitting room look like shit. I am sure it's not stopping anyone from shopping here, but it does not leave a good impression. We are Target and we should be better than that.

I feel that way about the public bathrooms too. They are an embarrassment- step your game up Spot!

I hate fake tied sidecaps.... would really *hate* fake tied POGs.

I am sorry.

Ours doesn’t look near that bad, but I feel the struggle. We are trying to stay afloat in style.

Attachments

• D9F1B4BE-0420-43DD-B496-25557F72F7EB.jpeg
    D9F1B4BE-0420-43DD-B496-25557F72F7EB.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 153
  • BAF8D6DC-0561-4C1F-9243-EE9ACCCB8B86.jpeg
    BAF8D6DC-0561-4C1F-9243-EE9ACCCB8B86.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 149
  • 55F0B9A6-B245-4D24-B09E-A50F2CC8E7CC.jpeg
    55F0B9A6-B245-4D24-B09E-A50F2CC8E7CC.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 149
Ours doesn’t look near that bad, but I feel the struggle. We are trying to stay afloat in style.
That is literally nothing. We have 20 Z racks full, plus pallets stacked over 7ft tall and taking up most of our style break out area. They are not even pushing it anymore, just resort it into repacks. So now it isn't even by day with zero organization other than to stack it deeper and higher to the point you can't even get to 3/4 of the stacks anymore.. Style is basically if it came in after 2/15 just INF that shit. Cause you will never fucking find it.

That is literally nothing. We have 20 Z racks full, plus pallets stacked over 7ft tall and taking up most of our style break out area. They are not even pushing it anymore, just resort it into repacks. So now it isn't even by day with zero organization other than to stack it deeper and higher to the point you can't even get to 3/4 of the stacks anymore.. Style is basically if it came in after 2/15 just INF that shit. Cause you will never fucking find it.
That is insane.

That is insane.

That is the STL's idea, that way they are easy to push. But they are not pushing them. Hell the HBA/Cosmetic repacks they finally broke out into shopping carts by aisle. Like that is better?

Does anyone have a photo host they recommend so I can do a burner account to upload pics?

That is the STL's idea, that way they are easy to push. But they are not pushing them. Hell the HBA/Cosmetic repacks they finally broke out into shopping carts by aisle. Like that is better?

Does anyone have a photo host they recommend so I can do a burner account to upload pics?
Imgur lets you upload something just to get a url, you don't have to actually publish the pic

Yeah that’s a double edge sword . If you don’t acknowledge you end up with red lead in time . If you acknowledge and not unloading you screw the whole store especially opu.
Ah. So Sd asking market to please "just" acknowledge truck til he can get to it ...just screwed grocery opu. Makes sense . Dis guys gotta go. On top of safety violation pressures ...TOO violate safety measures ...to be clear...

So it's a choice between taking a hit to a metric and tangibly screwing everyone's ability to do their jobs. Between self-preservation and leading. (OK, I can see where preserving oneself against bullshit can sometimes be an ugly necessity in leadership, but...)

Last edited:
Ah. So Sd asking market to please "just" acknowledge truck til he can get to it ...just screwed grocery opu. Makes sense . Dis guys gotta go. On top of safety violation pressures ...TOO violate safety measures ...to be clear...
Doesn't matter they won't push that market truck for three or four days anyway since there isn't anyone to actually push it. So might as well. The INF numbers are going to be fucked either way.

It does not. If truck is not acknowledged, orders can’t be put in.

I would literally cry if we hit that level.

I can only imagine a guest saying... "but it says online you have it!"

Compared to others, our backroom is looking decent - it's the zone that's struggling right now. Baby Hardlines is super rough, and Style has issues all over save for Mens and Shoes/Accessories. RTW zone is bad most nights and Intimates/Sleep/Athletic is straight up ass. Reshop is piling up.

Back