How Bad Is Your Store?

Our entire backroom is full of vehicles of push that have entirely not been touched. Beauty has 6 three tiers of unsorted reshop, style had 15+ three tiers of unsorted reshop (in backroom and fitting room) as well as unsorted zbars. Style breakout can barely be touched Just about every area in GM has mutliple carts sitting throughout their section.

I’ve never seen the registers so understaffed in my 6 years here. My GSA training back in the day was to call for backup when the lanes were more than 1+1, but we have ETLs straight up tell us salesfloor can’t back up (when we actually have them), you’re on your own with 10+ people in line at all times. Usually more than that.

Our entire backroom is full of vehicles of push that have entirely not been touched. Beauty has 6 three tiers of unsorted reshop, style had 15+ three tiers of unsorted reshop (in backroom and fitting room) as well as unsorted zbars. Style breakout can barely be touched Just about every area in GM has mutliple carts sitting throughout their section.

I’ve never seen the registers so understaffed in my 6 years here. My GSA training back in the day was to call for backup when the lanes were more than 1+1, but we have ETLs straight up tell us salesfloor can’t back up (when we actually have them), you’re on your own with 10+ people in line at all times. Usually more than that.
My store director straight up won’t let the team back up. If the guest waits they wait. To be fair target is one of the few companies that typically doesn’t let the guest wait. I’ll wait 15-20 minutes before I get to a register at any of my local grocery stores

Looks right cause all the freight is in pallets of repacks that are falling apart from SFS picking through them and throwing them since they are not allowed to not find things.
I think I threw a cosmetic repack today and started yelling I was so fucking pissed. I swear I came this close 🤏🏼 To walking out today. I was on the verge of a complete breakdown.

I think I threw a cosmetic repack today and started yelling I was so fucking pissed. I swear I came this close 🤏🏼 To walking out today. I was on the verge of a complete breakdown.

I feel you. I got a little snippy with my TL today. He asked if I INF'd some stupid stationary item. I had. He told me that he checked it in the guided audits and it was on the floor because it got put out after I INF'd it. I responded with That's nice, are you going to talk to stationary about why the hell they didn't put it out anytime in the last 7 days because that's when it was delivered?

I feel you. I got a little snippy with my TL today. He asked if I INF'd some stupid stationary item. I had. He told me that he checked it in the guided audits and it was on the floor because it got put out after I INF'd it. I responded with That's nice, are you going to talk to stationary about why the hell they didn't put it out anytime in the last 7 days because that's when it was delivered?
Beautiful response to an asinine TL.

I think we are running on about 6-7 days behind on freight push

Anyone have leader type boards up for fulfillment TM s? Posting % inf relative to $$$$...AS IF that one TM cost the store $$ because of their inf%.
We are making her look bad having shitty numbers. Can't have that.

Every fucking day. Every fucking day.

I haven't been in my store since the end of January, and I'm only going in to turn in my keys, get my personal items and vacation payout. That said, I've been in constant contact with some of my TMs and the store is a hot mess. Like the rest of you they are behind on push, DBOs never audit, no payroll, no cashier's, etc... I'm so freaking glad I quit. Good luck guys!

I haven't been in my store since the end of January, and I'm only going in to turn in my keys, get my personal items and vacation payout. That said, I've been in constant contact with some of my TMs and the store is a hot mess. Like the rest of you they are behind on push, DBOs never audit, no payroll, no cashier's, etc... I'm so freaking glad I quit. Good luck guys!
86CDC3E4-E182-4F21-AD38-1BF2E1AEE606.jpeg

I forgot to mention inventory is in 5 days... and we still look a hot mess.

That's how it was at my store. It more or less came together. We were still pushing and backstocking in places rgis hadn't got to yet. I'm glad I wasn't present for the over night part. It was awful from what I heard. I was impressed with the backroom, but days later, it looked like shit again.

Back