How Bad Is Your Store?

Your backroom looks like its 4 times as big as mine 🤣. We are behind but we havent looked like that in a while, if i had to guess it would be about a truck behind for most areas. Our backroom isnt gerting full though with plastics and other stuff we juat dont have room for anymore

You actually wouldn’t look so bad if it was cleaned and organized . My motto is that you can be full but not dirty and what I see in the pictures is very disorganized and trash everywhere . Nothing looks like it has a home besides some zbars . You have a cage with cardboard just in the middle of it for no reason . If you would clean , sweep and organize it wouldn’t be so bad . I see a lot of safety hazards all around and looks like no one cares .

You actually wouldn’t look so bad if it was cleaned and organized . My motto is that you can be full but not dirty and what I see in the pictures is very disorganized and trash everywhere . Nothing looks like it has a home besides some zbars . You have a cage with cardboard just in the middle of it for no reason . If you would clean , sweep and organize it wouldn’t be so bad . I see a lot of safety hazards all around and looks like no one cares .
That’s the problem, no one does until they get wind of a visit coming. I’ve lost count on how far behind we are.

We are finding things(mostly RFID clothing) 15 days old in the piles of repacks we have in the back. Any HBA/Cosmetic items we are just INF'ing off the bat. Shelves are starting to empty out cause there are no hours for people to actually you know push product. It's two years ago all over again. They unload the truck push what they can in their 4hr shifts and go home.. We have vehicles in the back with 4-5 days of receive dates on them cause they just reuse them since there are no empty ones. We are almost back to it being single track wide to walk in the back.

I can't even get the crown down certain places in receiving to get box pallets down. So we have many half and empty pallets up in the steel cause I can't get them down to consolidate them.

damn, now i feel like my store isn't as bad lol. we've been a hot mess ongoing from fourth quarter but nothing like this.

We are finding things(mostly RFID clothing) 15 days old in the piles of repacks we have in the back. Any HBA/Cosmetic items we are just INF'ing off the bat. Shelves are starting to empty out cause there are no hours for people to actually you know push product. It's two years ago all over again. They unload the truck push what they can in their 4hr shifts and go home.. We have vehicles in the back with 4-5 days of receive dates on them cause they just reuse them since there are no empty ones. We are almost back to it being single track wide to walk in the back.

I can't even get the crown down certain places in receiving to get box pallets down. So we have many half and empty pallets up in the steel cause I can't get them down to consolidate them.
Yeah, we basically INF HBA, OTC on the spot. I’m not wasting 20+ minutes of time searching.

Back