Archived How do I come back from education leave?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went on education leave for the semester and I'd like to come back. But my store has not been communicating much with me and I'm not sure how to handle it. I first tried to come back for Black Friday. I went into the store a few weeks in advance and someone in HR wrote a note and told me they'd need to activate my account. Then when I called the week of and left a message, I got no response. So I was never put on the schedule.

A few weeks later I got a call asking when I could come back from my leave, so I went into the store figuring it might be easier to sort this out that way. Someone in HR just wrote a note for the head of HR and said they'd get back to me. I still can't access MyTime and it's been over a week. I'm getting kind of impatient but I'm not sure what to do. Should I just keep calling and pestering them? Should I try to show up to the store early in the day and see if I can catch the head of HR when she's there?

someone in HR wrote a note and told me they'd need to activate my account.

The activation process is super easy. They just have to key your return in HR Zone. It takes less than a minute to do.

I went into the store figuring it might be easier to sort this out that way. Someone in HR just wrote a note for the head of HR and said they'd get back to me. I still can't access MyTime and it's been over a week. I'm getting kind of impatient but I'm not sure what to do. Should I just keep calling and pestering them? Should I try to show up to the store early in the day and see if I can catch the head of HR when she's there?

All of my ETL-HRs over the years have just let me handle TMs' returns from educational leave but I guess ASANTS.

Since your store insists that your ETL-HR has to be the one to do it, here are some ways that increase your chances of reaching your ETL-HR:

E-mail:
You can try sending the ETL-HR an e-mail. Her e-mail is T####.HR@target.com. Replace the "#" signs with your four-digit store number. Like if you were store T-8000, it would be: <T8000.HR@target.com> (without the "<" and ">" symbols).

Phone or In-person:
Check the ETL schedule in TMSC. Call or go on the days where it says "E" (early) or "M" (mid) on the row with the ETL-HR's name. This means that they are here at the store but don't have LOD shifts (the days with a star symbol - avoid).

Edited for clarity.

Last edited:
The activation process is super easy. They just have to key your return in HR Zone. It takes less than a minute to do.

All of my ETL-HRs have just let me handle TMs' returns from educational leave but I guess ASANTS.

Since your store insists that your ETL-HR has to be the one to do it, here are some ways that increase your chances of reaching your ETL-HR:

E-mail:
You can try sending the ETL-HR an e-mail. Her e-mail is T####.HR@target.com. Replace the "#" signs with your four-digit store number. Like if you were store T-8000, it would be: <T8000.HR@target.com> (without the "<" and ">" symbols).

Phone or In-person:
Check the ETL schedule in TMSC. Call or go on the days where it says "E" (early) or "M" (mid) on the row with the ETL-HR's name. This means that they are here at the store but don't have LOD shifts (the days with a star symbol - avoid).
How many ETL-HRs do you have

How many ETL-HRs do you have

All stores should have one. If the whole t####.hr@target.com makes it seem like there are more that’s because every ETL and TL has 2 email addresses. A store side and a personal with their name. Like I can be reached at t####.pmt@target or brando.lastname@target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back