How do we get rid of high 1 for 1

Do you guys know how to get rid of high number of 1 for 1 after inventory? Before inventory we got about 80 to 130 dpci a day. Just a couple days after inventory it jumped to over 1500. I tried to pulled then backstock and update the count but whole day seems like I've done anything. The number still high. Any advice? Thank you so much

Inventory gets your on hands and your sales floor quantities much much more accurate than they were before. If your capacities aren’t right, your one for ones and priority pulls will skyrocket a couple days after inventory gets done, and it will take a lot of work to get them down.

Make sure you are fixing capacities as you pull and backstock so you don’t have to do extra work. It will take time but it should be back to normal once you get through it all once.

Not to sound like a broken record but making sure sales floor quantity is correct vs what's on the shelf will jack up your 1 for 1s. I had the hardest time trying to get my team to understand that.

Don’t pull , backstock and then fix counts . It’s the other way around you fix counts , pull and then you backstock with inventory audit so your on the floor , in the back and on hand are matching .
How can you fix SFC if you don’t have all items present in the location to determine if SFC and SFQ are accurate?

Do you guys know how to get rid of high number of 1 for 1
Fix your backroom and salesfloor data integrity, and don’t audit down unless you’re certain it isn’t anywhere and all freight and backstock are done and you know it isn’t in the reshop. Get it pulled, but make sure it’s pushed so it doesn’t end up INF’d or audited wrong.

Back