Archived How do you get to work?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motorbike.

Though, as I am currently unfortunate enough to live in an area that actually has frozen white crap in the winter, I do sometimes have to walk. It's only 2 miles away though, so it's not a huge deal. Hoping to move back to a non-winter area again in the next year or two.

Though, as I am currently unfortunate enough to live in an area that actually has frozen white crap in the winter, I do sometimes have to walk. It's only 2 miles away though, so it's not a huge deal. Hoping to move back to a non-winter area again in the next year or two.

I live in an area with actual winter too. Getting to and from work isn't a long drive for me, but it easily takes twice as long during the winter because I have to brush the snow off my car and drive slower because the roads aren't always plowed and salted. And God forbid there's traffic because it's the week of Christmas and everyone waits until the last minute to do their Christmas shopping.

My car decided a few months ago that it doesn't need ABS anymore. This winter will be a lot of fun.

I drive and pass two other stores. 25 minutes, the other stores though which are in my district often dont make sales. I wonder how my hours would be affected if i worked there.

I either take the bus (20 minutes), my mom drops me off on her way to work + picks me up on her way home (we work the same closing shift in the same direction, 15 minutes), or my parents drop me off and pick me up. I'm taking my drivers test on Friday and when I pass I'll either drive myself or hitch a ride with my mom

Usually drive and it takes 15-20 minutes. When the car's in the shop I can take the bus and get to work in 30 or so minutes. Only problem is truck days when I have yo call and let them know I'll be an hour late. Earliest bus I can catch isn't until 6:30 and when unload starts at 6, yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back