How do you stow the opu batch?

I'm a gm team member that occasionally has to do an opu batch. I have no problem with the picking but always mess up with the stowing, the labels are always on the wrong bags. Is the label that prints when you say you're using a bag for the first bag or second? If anyone could clarify it for me that would be great.

When you go to stow and it asks you to scan the printer it prints out the label. Anything you scan should go in that bag. Once that bag is full you scan the subcart location label and it prints another label. Repeat process till orders are all labeled or bagged up. Then you scan those labels into the holdspace

Mr. T has described the prep process. To stow, scan your cart and then scan the label of any bag in the cart. Your myDevice will indicate either your cart ID or the location of any other bags that are part of the order and already stowed and show the number of bags that need to be stowed in that order. Each will show the number of items that are in the bag. It is more efficient for drive up and pick up if you stow the bag in the same hold location as any other bags in the order. To stow, scan the bag label (single beep) and then the hold location label (double beep)

Back