Archived How long have you worked for "Spot"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like working for Target and hope to still work here for, at least, twice as I have been here.

Hey all. Not sure if this would "expose who you truly are", but I was just curious as to how long some of you have worked for Target. If you want to be "discrete" I guess you can phrase your answers such as " I've worked for more than x years, or less than a month."As for me, I have worked for Target for 9 years and counting. June will make it my 10th year. Thanks all in advance for sharing!!!
I hate to say this, but it going on 24 years for me. It has recently just started to go down in hill in terms of payroll for the sales floor at my store, and thus our zone/brand suffers. I have been offered leadership positions at other retailers, but the pay, benefits, and hours were not even close to what I am making now. I turn them down and for one I am glad I did, as their location in my city just closed with little or no notice.

I like working for Target and hope to still work here for, at least, twice as I have been here.

hmmm....twice as long as you've already been there......if you've only been there a few days, then that's not too impressive!

3 years. Doesn't feel like it's been that long actually.

This is the first place I've worked with a 401k plan - I'm loving it. I sure wish I'd done this a long time ago!!!

They made it past 10 years because back in the day, Target was that other store you're trying to get into right now. Now they suck.
That's what I always hear from people at my store. That "it's not the same as it used to be". But these same people been there so long and make so much with spot now that they pretty much CANT leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back