Archived How many false price changes till someone gets fired?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lazy tm whose been known by AP for falsely changing prices for guests, I believe is on corrective action as well. How long does it take for someone giving False discounts to ever get fired?

Could be they are building an AP case and are waiting to get it big enough to do the walk of shame.

They’ve been aware for a while and last night he gave an old cashier 15% off some beat headphones. Totally didint even think about the case thing

They’ve been aware for a while and last night he gave an old cashier 15% off some beat headphones. Totally didint even think about the case thing

It's hard to say, there isn't a set amount. If he keeps doing it they are probably just building a case as mentioned above so any termination or firing is foolproof.

You don't really need to worry about it, AP shouldn't be talking to other team members about their internal cases anyways.

I will say though they did send a poster to put out in TMSC this month reminding team members about The 100 dollar gift card for reporting internal dishonesty.

Last edited:
I will say though they did send a poster to put out in TMSC this month reminding team members about The 100 dollar gift card for reporting internal dishonesty.

Nice, haven't seen this yet. Company-wide thing?

I'm actually about to snitch on someone in Food Ave who gives away free Pizza Hut a lot. A week ago I got free pasta and thought nothing of it (my store allows them to give away food to TMs if it sits out long enough without selling) but then yesterday she hooked me up with two pizzas hot out of the oven and that raised my eyebrows a bit. Didn't get a chance to ask the leads about it because they were all in a meeting and my shift was over. Think I'll get a gift card for each pizza? :D

I'm actually about to snitch on someone in Food Ave who gives away free Pizza Hut a lot. A week ago I got free pasta and thought nothing of it (my store allows them to give away food to TMs if it sits out long enough without selling) but then yesterday she hooked me up with two pizzas hot out of the oven and that raised my eyebrows a bit. Didn't get a chance to ask the leads about it because they were all in a meeting and my shift was over. Think I'll get a gift card for each pizza? :D
Man don’t snitch on free pizza just keep getting it until she gets caught

I saw a small poster of the offer a week or two ago.

Man don’t snitch on free pizza just keep getting it until she gets caught

All good, until @canttouchthis777 is also collared as a co-conspirator for receiving it without saying anything.

yeah I'm not about to get fired over a couple of pizzas so I'm gonna snitch ASAP...also I have the evidence saved (tbh I got paranoid and stashed them in the break room fridge) so fingers crossed for dat gift card!

yeah I'm not about to get fired over a couple of pizzas so I'm gonna snitch ASAP...also I have the evidence saved (tbh I got paranoid and stashed them in the break room fridge) so fingers crossed for dat gift card!

For your sake I hope your break room fridge is cleaned as often as ours is. In March I found a tub of cookies I had brought in for everyone December last year.

For your sake I hope your break room fridge is cleaned as often as ours is. In March I found a tub of cookies I had brought in for everyone December last year.

Something like that lol. I'm off today but I'm about 99% certain it will still be there tomorrow

It's hard to say, there isn't a set amount. If he keeps doing it they are probably just building a case as mentioned above so any termination or firing is foolproof.

You don't really need to worry about it, AP shouldn't be talking to other team members about their internal cases anyways.

Saw the poster, and wish I had something to report

People will be making things up. In hopes that it’s true and they get 100 dollars. So now every tm has to be extra careful cause AP will be watching us more than the guests.

Last edited:
my store doesn't have any AP, which is kinda odd...

i don't trust all of the seasonal TMs
We haven't had any for a while, and our SrTL-HR keeps telling people that in orientations.

I had never noticed that poster, but what do you know? It's up in our TSC. I never would have noticed it otherwise since it blends in with all the other crap they put up.

Why not call and talk to AP today?

Good idea. So I called and talked to the STL since AP wasn't in (???) and he reacted about how I expected...I told him I felt spooked about it and left the 'za in the fridge and he just lol'd and said "I really appreciate the heads up and your honesty, no worries my man, have a good one"

The giver of free pizza in question is/was a seasonal who I've heard is derpy at her job so ironically enough the issue may have already resolved itself...but either way, RIP her

We haven't had any for a while, and our SrTL-HR keeps telling people that in orientations.

kaPnSWm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back