How many SDs does your store have?

• 2 who are NOT scheduled at the same time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 and at least 2 are scheduled at the same time

• 3 who are NOT scheduled at the same time

• Total voters
Larger volume stores used to have an operations etl that oversaw all etls. They were not the sd, but were the middle man. Pretty sure they did away with that position.
I can't be sure but I think we were pretty small. And I think it was more informal.

Larger volume stores used to have an operations etl that oversaw all etls. They were not the sd, but were the middle man. Pretty sure they did away with that position.
You know, it never dawned on me that Target doesn't have an Operations Manager. Sears always had one, and they were considered the second in command.

From what I remember ETL-Ops was for stores on an overnight process. They oversaw Price Accuracy, dayside Backroom, and Instocks. I don’t remember that they oversaw their peers.

There's a store in my district that has an SD and a Senior ETL for Inbound Operations who has regular ETLs under him.

Stores that do $100M+ get a Sr. ETL, an ETL Closing, an additional APL, and a smattering of more leadership positions.
I feel like the threshold for ETL-Closing should be much lower, like the next volume bracket down. It makes more sense for an exempt to be able to manage the uncertainties that come with closing medium-high to high volume stores.

Back