Archived How many time clocks do you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

15 Sec. Remain

Anyone getting that call?
Just curious if other stores have as many as we have. 3 total. 2 by Clerical, and 1 in the Backroom.

3 also in my old store. 1 by Clerical, 1 in the Backroom, and 1 by the Breakroom - Loved that freedom that chow time starts immediately when you clock out there.

Two, but both are in clerical. Dumb, but I guess when one goes out, the other will be there.

Same here, but no ones really used the one in the stockroom in years
Ours doesn't get used unless the other one is down. Or if someone is a few minutes away from compliance and they happen to be in the back at the time.

We only have at my new job and it near customer service. I wish they would put in or near the break room, as I often forget about it when returning from my hour lunch. It is just not in a convenient place.

Two of them, both in clerical and nowhere else. Half the time they go offline for no apparent reason.

Two that I know of. One in the TSC, the other in the back room.

At my old store, there isn't one in the backroom (probably because it's on the other side of the entrance -- there's no entrance by the backroom). There are two, one upstairs in the breakroom/tsc/office area and the other one by the entrance (which was recently moved to guest service (which is next to the entrance) from the other end of the front lanes area).

We have three in the TSC. I’ve never seen one anywhere else.

One working one in TMSC. There’s one in the backroom that has been offline “MEM CRASH” for the entire time I’ve worked here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back