Archived How much did yours drop?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As most people by now can see their newest schedule on myschedule.
My question is How much did your hours drop?
mine went from solid 40 per hour to 13.5. that drop tho

When I made the schedule last week, there was a solid drop of 16-18 hours per TM. Now that I just canned 5 or 6 seasonals, we should be only losing 8-10 per TM, so a big improvement for Week 2.

I've been consistently getting 21 hours per week because I'm a student, and there has been no change in my hours. But I'm sure I would've seen a drop if I were working more than 30.

went from 35+ to 26 (picked up a shift to make it to 32) and then the week after 18. I was shocked about that because I'm taking four days off to get my wisdom teeth taken out so I was expecting >10 hours.

Mine went from 35-40 to 25 next week. I just checked the new schedule for the week after and back up to 32 hours. Maybe they got rid of a few seasonals.

I had 38 this week, I'm scheduled for 31 next, and I just saw on the new schedule that I'm scheduled for 29. Nothing too crazy as I usually get around 28-32 during school.

40 to 25. I'm already applying for other jobs. Haven't decided if I want to stay at Target or not. I might ask if they can give me 20 hours or less a week when I find a new full time job. I didn't know they could take a full time position and turn it into part time without your consent. The fuck?

40 to 25. I'm already applying for other jobs. Haven't decided if I want to stay at Target or not. I might ask if they can give me 20 hours or less a week when I find a new full time job. I didn't know they could take a full time position and turn it into part time without your consent. The fuck?

This week: 39.5 (not including the overtime I got)
Next week: 35.25
Week after: 23.5

I'm...gonna pick up some hours.

What do you mean...full time? They don't hire TMs full time

19 (but actually worked 25)
to 14 (Maybe more depending if TL want me to stay longer)
my TL is the best. :D

When I spoke with the person who hired me, I made it clear I was looking for a full time regular position. They said that what I applied for was a full time regular position. It's the only reason I agreed to the job. Apparently, I was lied to.

Sadly, you were being told the truth in Spot Speak.
They were giving you a regular position in that it isn't seasonal where they would be probably dropping you when Xmas is over.
And you will be getting as many hours as most of the other regular TMs so that counts (in their mind as full time).

Of course that isn't what anybody in their right mind would think when they hear the words but this is Spot we are talking about so...

35....to 27. Ouch. I don't mind it for a little bit. Luckily I have 2 jobs. But damn I'll miss those sweet paychecks. I don't know how GS can drop, after Christmas it's still busy for us, if not worse.

I actually have a completely full 40 hours for next week, somehow. With both New Years Eve and New Years Day off. But class starts on the week of the 11th, so I should be going back down to around 24 hours.

Remember, most states allow unemployment claims when your hours drop by 50%. There may be a requirement to have worked 6 mos, some states not. Don't worry if you qualify, the state will determine that. Target has already paid into your state's Unemployment Fund, so make your claims!

Sadly, you were being told the truth in Spot Speak.
They were giving you a regular position in that it isn't seasonal where they would be probably dropping you when Xmas is over.
And you will be getting as many hours as most of the other regular TMs so that counts (in their mind as full time).

Of course that isn't what anybody in their right mind would think when they hear the words but this is Spot we are talking about so...
That's so messed up. I can't imagine being a parent and letting go of a job with more hours to get screwed over by Target like that. I only have a few bills and split the rent with somebody so I can take the hit for now. Don't think I can for the next month though.

Have 40 hours for both this coming week and next. Hours wasn't too much of a concern, but it does finally answer what I'll be doing at my new store (I think). Moved recently and they had me on POG the last week before their hours dropped and now I'm back on POG again.

I wouldn't say I'm out of the woods yet, but if I'm still POG come February and March, it'll be a beautiful thing having a consistent schedule for once. For perspective, at my old store, I was pretty much wherever they could fit me and would only schedule me somewhere in the 20s.

38.5 last week, 39.5 this week, 29.5 next week, 30 the week after next

40hrs next week for Backroom and on the week of Jan 3rd, I got 40 hrs in Presentation, which will be interesting since this will be the first time in Presentation ever since i started.

The week of Jan 10th is the one I'm worried about. I'm only in Presentation because they don't have the hours in the Backroom. Also one of the BRTM took time off the whole week of Jan 3rd. Both of us are the only ones who get 36+ hours in the backroom for the past few months. Once he comes back and then decided to put me in the back, I wonder how much hours I'll get

I went from as many as 45 hours to only 31/32. I really need as many as possible so hopefully I get called in or can pick up a shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back