Archived How much do you get paid an hour at target?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My condolences
It’s rough out here I don’t see me ever having a chance at moving out unless I find a construction boyfriend who would be willing to pay rent if I paid other bills, construction people make like $30+ an hour it’s my dream job. I pay $200 a month to my parents for rent and $200 a month to them also since they let me use one of their cars and I have like $10 left. I regularly have like $3 in my account

I make $12 exactly the same as new TM and I have been with Spot for 6 years. 4 out of 5 reviews I got Exceeds expectations.
I must say Target allows me to take off as much time as I want and I do keep my hours under 20 per week. If they started to deny my requests I would be out the door. I don't feel guilty when they ask me to stay longer and I say no.

Ok, well no fucking wonder that’s your starting wage. Where I live I can buy a house and pay a mortgage of $700/mo. It’ll have 3 to 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, and a decent sized yard. Minimum wage is $7.50. I make 15/hr as a whatever team member. I started at 6.25/hr when minimum wage was 5.15/hr.
I'm in a similar type of economic situation here. But my store starts ar $12-$12.50. Even for those of us who have been here for years 🙄

I'm in a similar type of economic situation here. But my store starts ar $12-$12.50. Even for those of us who have been here for years 🙄
My store starts at 12-12.50. The area minimum wage is 7.50, I think.

I had to chuckle at that statement. (It has nothing to do with you). I've never taken the time to actually read any of my reviews. All I need to know is how much is my raise.

Unless you’re trying to promote or negotiate more than the 6% that comes with a 3, you’re right. Even then if you’re trying to obtain either of those then you’ll already have had some sort of conversation so it really doesn’t matter.

I'm making $12.75 an hour in NY. Here minimum wage is $11.10 an hour unless you're fast food (McDonalds) then it's $12.75.

I make $22. Live in NY. Started at $11.50 in 2016. Got a $1.50 raise three months after due to the minimum wage increase. Got promoted to T.L. Position last year after working at Target for 1 year and 5 months.

So my pay increased almost $11 in a 1 year & a half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back