Archived How much does a polar bear weigh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome. I want to learn more about other positions on here. I think I want to try different things if there are chances to.

All I can say is if you see a position with openings and you want to cross-train, let the appropriate ETL and TL know immediately. Don't sleep on it. What positions would you like to know about?

I would be interested in being a TL one day and I was thinking maybe soft lines.

I would be interested in being a TL one day and I was thinking maybe soft lines.

Softlines is a specialty position and would likely require additional training + interviews and learning how to work on the floor. But, since it's specialty you get a pay raise. For the most part it seems pretty straight forward back there, though I've never worked in Softlines... just put their reshop back on the racks for them once and I was confused as hell because there isn't pick labels or labels anywhere to tell you what section you're in. Needless to say, I did their reshop, but they had to tell me where everything went lmao. Now, in Hardlines, it's super easy because you've got pick labels and actual price tags with location schematics on them, or at least that's what my store calls them. But hardlines isn't any extra pay, as far as I know, you're paid just like a cashier in HL.

All I can say is if you see a position with openings and you want to cross-train, let the appropriate ETL and TL know immediately. Don't sleep on it. What positions would you like to know about?
I agree. Don't hesitate if you see an opportunity to learn more about a position you may be interested in. I've been fortunate enough to have an ETL that has been willing to help me explore and grow.

I agree. Don't hesitate if you see an opportunity to learn more about a position you may be interested in. I've been fortunate enough to have an ETL that has been willing to help me explore and grow.

As do I.. my store's ETL-Food has been helping me grow past Cashier and move on into different areas involving grocery.

Thank you. time to start chopping wood.

Welcome to the red 'hood.
I'm hoping that's not your name or pic since we run below the radar here.
Spot doesn't like that we keep folks up-to-date on the corp goings-on & has shut us down on several occasions.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back