Archived How soon should I get to Target tomorrow for SNES Classic?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thinking I need to be there at like 6am to line up but I really don't know. Our store opens at 8 but I have a feeling there is already gonna be a line forming at 5am. Anyone have a guess?

You're too late already. There's probably over 100 people getting ready to camp out.

But seriously you should be fine at 6am. Every store will have at least 20, and many will have 50+ available. Even if people are already lining up before 6am, there won't be 50 of them...

If you're not in line by 6-7am, you likely won't get one.

They'll all be sold by like 8:30-9:00, guaranteed.

Ooooh boy, I start at 7am tomorrow as a cashier. This should be interesting, not even sure if there's THAT big of a following at my store on it, considering I've heard 0 people talk about it. Although, when the new Nintendo system came out, we were out of stock every time we got it in stock for almost 2 months straight. No controllers left, no systems, barely any games left, but I never saw anyone line up to get one when I walk into work at 7 am every day, so not sure.

I should probably expect to get bothered by everyone when I walk in lol "omg can I go in before opening and pick out a system?" nah you can fuck right off

My store has 45. We got a TON of calls about it tonight and have been telling people that the line begins at 6 am. But in reality, that means LOD/STL is handing out numbered tickets as people arrive and telling them to come back at 8 when the store officially opens, or else telling them that we're out of stock and try again (whenever we expect more) if we've given out 45 numbers.

My store has 45. We got a TON of calls about it tonight and have been telling people that the line begins at 6 am. But in reality, that means LOD/STL is handing out numbered tickets as people arrive and telling them to come back at 8 when the store officially opens, or else telling them that we're out of stock and try again (whenever we expect more) if we've given out 45 numbers.

Lol in my store we’re going to make them stand in line and hand out tickets at 750am.

I closed tonight and heard nary a word about this. Not a single thing from the LOD/electronics TM/other TMs/guests. No phone calls. Nothing.

I received about 15 phone calls about the SNES during my closing shift tonight. God speed to the LOD tmrw who has to herd the sheep into the store at 8am....

I’m still wondering if I should get one. I only gree up playing NES and jumped into PlayStation

I also want to buy one around 9am (off the clock of course) with my Target gear on (as in shirt with Target logo and hat) and carry it out without a plastic bag

theres at least 5 people out here already lmao holy shit guys its 4:17am

this one person has a tent

another person just showed up

ya'll

nintendo is m a s s producing these to actually meet demand

12 to 13 people here 4:30 am and 31 consoles.....

I got to my store at at 6am got my ticket and currently eating breakfast.... Cousin went to another store and camped since last night.... There still in line :)

I got off work at 8, got in line at 8:01. They were only half gone by the time I got in line (inside the store). We had 65+.:D

Yea ours only lasted 30 mins. I could have gotten one but decided not to since I only played NES and jumped to PlayStation

We only had two people at 4am. No idea how many were there when the APTL handed out tickets at 7:45, but we didn't sell out until around 10am.

Now the question is...how soon and frequently will we get more shipments?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back