I'm Lost! How to Check Your Schedule Online

Does anyone know if they ever plan on moving schedules to Workday? When workday first came out, the ETLs/TLs at my target told us during a huddle that we would be able to view our schedule in workday but it seems that hasn't happened yet....

whenever I try to login online, a bunch of characters are added to my password and the authentication fails. I used to have the schedule bookmarked so I didn't have to login more than once, but that now redirects me. Kronos is unreliable. If it logs in at all it's server error 500, at least ninety percent of the time. Anyone have any more an idea? I looked at my saved passwords and the extra text shouldn't be showing up, so I'm at a loss as to how to log in at all.

whenever I try to login online, a bunch of characters are added to my password and the authentication fails. I used to have the schedule bookmarked so I didn't have to login more than once, but that now redirects me. Kronos is unreliable. If it logs in at all it's server error 500, at least ninety percent of the time. Anyone have any more an idea? I looked at my saved passwords and the extra text shouldn't be showing up, so I'm at a loss as to how to log in at all.
Extra letters show up for me too but it doesn’t affect login.

This is what I’m seeing now when trying to get my schedule via target.com/myschedule. I guess the transition is already in progress although I can still see my schedule via the Kronos app.

Attachments

• FC86335A-248A-4FFB-86AD-7A6D29BD74FA.png
    FC86335A-248A-4FFB-86AD-7A6D29BD74FA.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 31
None of the links are working for me. Can anybody help? I don't know what I could be doing wrong? I was able to log into the workday app with no issues so I don't know what the problem is.

If anyone is curious whether or not they've been entered into the system with a set schedule there's a way to do that other than asking HR and hoping you get a straight response.

On Sunday, and only on Sunday, go to target.com/myschedule. Mon-Thur you'll be able to see the current week's schedule and the next week's schedule. There's no clicking through to the two week out schedule. On Sunday, however, there is. If you click through to it, you might just see an empty schedule for that upcoming week. Don't worry. That schedule hasn't been written yet. Some people will see that they have already been scheduled for that week though. That's because they are entered into the system with a set schedule.

Obviously, don't rely on this. They can always change it when writing the schedule. I also imagine this is a website error that might eventually be fixed.

If you have a set schedule you can log on to Kronos at any time and see. It’ll let you view several weeks out and if you have a set schedule you’ll see the pattern. I just double checked and I can see mine for the next year.

Back