I'm Lost! How to Check Your Schedule Online

On Sunday, and only on Sunday, go to target.com/myschedule. Mon-Thur you'll be able to see the current week's schedule and the next week's schedule. There's no clicking through to the two week out schedule. On Sunday, however, there is. If you click through to it, you might just see an empty schedule for that upcoming week. Don't worry. That schedule hasn't been written yet. Some people will see that they have already been scheduled for that week though. That's because they are entered into the system with a set schedule

I discovered that a few months ago before the system update. I just thought that the SD was getting a head start on the schedule. But what you stated makes sense because I could pretty much predict what area (SCO, SD, etc) I was working based on the day of the week.

If you have a set schedule you can log on to Kronos at any time and see. It’ll let you view several weeks out and if you have a set schedule you’ll see the pattern. I just double checked and I can see mine for the next year.
I need to put "server" information. What is that ?
Thanks.

Ok now I’m super confused about the (X) in kronos next to shift. I know it used to be “outside your workcenter” but I’m a guest advocate, and I have two service desk shifts. Neither has a shift tag. One has an X, one doesn’t. Thoughts??

It could be part of your shift is coded to a different workcenter. Or if you had any shift as a set schedule before being keyed in it would (x). I have a TM who worked over here but we moved her over there 3/5 days and now she works entirely over there. Those 3/5 days still show up with an (x) bc she had a set schedule before being keyed.

tldr: MyTime, where stupid is as stupid does

I'm a new employee and retired IT/software implementation guy. While I'm pleased with most of what I've seen at Target, they seem to be way behind the curve technology-wise. Most companies have moved toward either a single software solution or seamless integrations between software packages. I trained on an obsolete Windows 7 computer and was appalled to hear the HR person explaining that Target does its employee schedules on paper because their software solutions are unreliable.

Hi there, newish TM here. I am greatly confused as my HR ETL told me I can find my schedule online on Kronos or via Mytime. But when I checked the app page there is a different myTime for Target on there, is this the correct one or am I missing something? Thanks for the help in advance!

*Matyas

mpVWINc.png

MyTime would be how you check it in the store at one of the stores computers. I haven’t heard anything about an app for it and I would be incredibly hesitant to download or use it..

Why don't they have the schedule on Workday? That makes no sense to not have it on there. Sure would make it easier. Also, why do they still use Internet Explorer? I was shocked when I had my orientation to find that's what they're still using. I know no one who still uses that.

Why don't they have the schedule on Workday? That makes no sense to not have it on there. Sure would make it easier. Also, why do they still use Internet Explorer? I was shocked when I had my orientation to find that's what they're still using. I know no one who still uses that.
We have been switching everything over to chrome for awhile now.

This might be a redundant question, but at this point is there an actual method to check one's schedule from home (using a PC) without smartphone Kronos? There is a Kronos-on-the-web site but Target apparently doesn't subscribe to the web service.

This might be a redundant question, but at this point is there an actual method to check one's schedule from home (using a PC) without smartphone Kronos? There is a Kronos-on-the-web site but Target apparently doesn't subscribe to the web service.

target.com/myschedule

It's tempermental, but I can get it to work from my laptop most times, and I can print copies of my schedule from home - I'm old school, lol. And I HATE Kronos.

So i already forgot how to get to my workday on the HR computer to put something in my schedule and trust me i am aware all the newbs bug about this.. im sorry, how do i do this though?

So i already forgot how to get to my workday on the HR computer to put something in my schedule and trust me i am aware all the newbs bug about this.. im sorry, how do i do this though?
There should be a workday option on the desktop. Same for eHR, to get to mytime. Ask HR for help if you need it.

Back