Archived How to get in touch with HR BP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick message here. I'm looking to get in touch with the HRBP for my particular Target store, and wanted to know the best way to do this. Do I need to request the information directly through my store? Or is there another way I can find it? Thank you!

Just a quick message here. I'm looking to get in touch with the HRBP for my particular Target store, and wanted to know the best way to do this. Do I need to request the information directly through my store? Or is there another way I can find it? Thank you!
HRBPs are for issues that can’t be resolved instore and typically should only be contacted in either an emergency or by your SD or HR ETL, not team members. That being said if you feel you need to contact them because you have an issue you feel your store won’t or can’t resolve, their email and business phone numbers are listed on workday

HRBPs are for issues that can’t be resolved instore and typically should only be contacted in either an emergency or by your SD or HR ETL, not team members. That being said if you feel you need to contact them because you have an issue you feel your store won’t or can’t resolve, their email and business phone numbers are listed on workday

OP is fired iirc, I don't think they can get on Workday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back