Archived How to quit descretly

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like you can on the app. Go to your profile and click on the 3 dots on the top right and click on job change and it'll say resign. I didn't go farther than that so I don't know if you can really do it.
If you click it it’ll just ask for your proposed end date and the reasons (primary and secondary) why you’re leaving. They’re drop down menus so you can’t really say much unless you do an exit interview.

But once you’re on your profile it’s the three dots in the upper right hand corner.

If you click it it’ll just ask for your proposed end date and the reasons (primary and secondary) why you’re leaving. They’re drop down menus so you can’t really say much unless you do an exit interview.

But once you’re on your profile it’s the three dots in the upper right hand corner.

Is it different than before the system upgrade? I thought that leadership didn't get a notification until you completed the survey that you can access post resignation. The survey was open ended and allowed me to go into detail about why I no longer wanted to work at Target. (According to one of my fave TLs, the SD was not too happy and brought up my reasons in the weekly TL meeting)

Is it different than before the system upgrade? I thought that leadership didn't get a notification until you completed the survey that you can access post resignation. The survey was open ended and allowed me to go into detail about why I no longer wanted to work at Target. (According to one of my fave TLs, the SD was not too happy and brought up my reasons in the weekly TL meeting)
I’m not too sure of what happens when after submitting the resignation. I haven’t gotten there yet 🙃

I never filled out the survey. But the next day when I told the STL she thanked me for telling her before she found out from other means.

I never filled out the survey. But the next day when I told the STL she thanked me for telling her before she found out from other means.
I never bothered telling the SD. She could barely acknowledge me (or any lowly TM) when I worked there I wasn't going to give her a heads up!

SDs get so many emails that I’m sure several are ignored or left to the TLs and ETLs to handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back