Archived How was that first holiday pay check?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little over 300 of my check was just from holiday/overtime.

A little over 1100 after taxes and insurance. Pretty happy with it but it's all going to disappear to bills.

1200 after. One of our flow TMs worked 15 hours overtime plus the holiday pay but spot didnt pay out for it, they rolled it over 2 paychecks.

Definitely my biggest check of the year. Really want to be smart and save that extra money though. So many TMs at my store buy useless expensive crap then say "ugh i really dont need this"

Then dont buy it!
Literally the embodiment of me
Though I also save 200-300 of each check so the rest goes into that useless expensive crap + bills
Then I survive the next 2 weeks off 30 bucks because I'm broke by Sunday

Same:( I was so happy until it went away.. It all went to bills. I wanted to treat my myself but sadly adulting can be hard especially when you have ongoing medical bills.

Just over 1,600 pre tax and such, however adulting makes it all go to bills also... : (

Disappointing.

Despite getting a nearly $1.50 raise my check was lower this year than last because my new STL isn't a fan of OT.

Walked away with $840ish after taxes/insurance/401k etc. which, as someone else mentioned, is how much I should be getting paid year-round.

I've worked full time w/ overtime all year and I'll barely hit $15k by the end of the year.

Like...I get it, we're low-skill workers, but come on.

I can enjoy my job- it's nice to work some place where I feel truly comfortable, but the shockingly disappointing pay checks from this year have been a pretty big reality check. Basically every 2 weeks I start trying to figure out other options :(:(

As someone with a significant mental illness that I'm constantly trying to keep in check it's 100% not practical for me to work 60-70hr weeks, so a second job isn't really an option. I would love to go back to school, but I've never been able to juggle school/work at the same time without taking like one class at a time (meaning I'd never graduate)

ugh. I'm gonna stop wallowing now. If I think about this stuff too much I'll never get out of bed to go to work tomorrow lol.

A bit over $1000 but then again I do that every two weeks. And I only worked 72 hours.

i made like $200 extra than normal. money in the bank! the car payment didnt hurt this month!
still eating maruchan for lunch though.

Literally the embodiment of me
Though I also save 200-300 of each check so the rest goes into that useless expensive crap + bills
Then I survive the next 2 weeks off 30 bucks because I'm broke by Sunday

I love our discount but I swear Target gives it to us to drive sales and give them their money right back.

We have a cashier who shops after her shifts every single day. She always fills a big cart. Its like she only works at Target for the discount to buy stuff its crazy. When she shops on her lunch she literally fills 3 or 4 lockers with bags. Its ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back