Archived HR SrTL interview help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interviewing for a Sr HR position soon. I know that Sr's are going away soon but this is probably my last shot at a leadership position for awhile. I want to nail this interview. What kind of questions will I be asked. I'm a signed-off, on the bench team member. My STL recommended me for this. What should I expect? Any help would be great.

I'm interviewing for a Sr HR position soon. I know that Sr's are going away soon but this is probably my last shot at a leadership position for awhile. I want to nail this interview. What kind of questions will I be asked. I'm a signed-off, on the bench team member. My STL recommended me for this. What should I expect? Any help would be great.
If you have your STLs blessing then honestly it is more of a formality if anything...

Be yourself. You got this.

If you have your STLs blessing then honestly it is more of a formality if anything...

Be yourself. You got this.
Thanks for your help! All I know is that sometime this week my hrbp is coming to sit down with me. I’ve never met him. Would I do another interview if this goes well?

HRBP will be the one to decide. Confidentiality, recruiting, staffing, and training are biggies for HR.
I had an hrtm who was termed for talking about a team members personal info.. it’s serious stuff.

Thanks for your help! All I know is that sometime this week my hrbp is coming to sit down with me. I’ve never met him. Would I do another interview if this goes well?

Once your hrbp signs off you are usually set as yetive said. I had no interview, the hr director came to my store chatted with me for 5 minutes asked me how I would handle seasonal hiring differently next year then they offered me the job

I was gonna start a new thread but I saw this-

So one of our Sr TLs is leaving and I'm 100% they will hand it to our closing TL so they can get senior pay for being the closer. Anyways, I'm trying to grandfather myself in a senior role before they take it away, what development should I look into? I know my department has to run without me and sales are huge but what should I be looking at?

Is the interview questions the same? I m 100% sure our Closing TL will get it and then our other TL should be next it line. I just keep getting screwed over in my store yet I have made my work center profitable

Is the interview questions the same? I m 100% sure our Closing TL will get it and then our other TL should be next it line. I just keep getting screwed over in my store yet I have made my work center profitable
NKG, you are in market?
FYI, Target hasn’t made a single penny of profit in Market. Not a single penny. They lose money. They are on “Target” to be profitable in 4-5 years.

Thats great. If you want to be a senior, speak up! There may not be any specific questions. Your STL can just decide, and your DTL can ask whatever he wants. What did you do to be up 6%? What was it before you got in position?

Yeah, what do you contribute the +6% to?

Edit:- Besides your awesomeness..

That's the one thing I refuse to do

Depending on your store's culture, this may mean not achieving Sr. status before it goes away.

Putting aside metrics. Does your team and leadership find you approachable and easy to get along with? Amiable people tend to promote more quickly and more often, even if they lack some of the necessary job skills.

😑😑😑😑
Serious question though, are you qmosing less? Are you keeping shelves full? What accounts for the sudden uptick in sales and profitability? Help a brotha out!

Serious question though, are you qmosing less? Are you keeping shelves full? What accounts for the sudden uptick in sales and profitability? Help a brotha out!

Still sounds like your asking a BS question

Still sounds like your asking a BS question
Yeah just like your +6%. That smelled like shi* too, since you pulled it out of your....

Edit:- BURRRNNNN!!!

Last edited:
@NKG, if you'd like to promote but aren't willing or able to explain how you contributed to a 6% comp then I don't know what to tell you :/
Preach sister Preach!

9995859.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back