Archived HR SrTL interview help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's begin with why the name change, planooos? Got something to hide?
No, through experience I have become a Humble person, and a humble leader. I have kept my mind open to learn from everyone. Never taking anything or anyone for granted.
Hence my question to you about how you achieved an admirable +6% in Market. My store is struggling and so are many more. Imagine +6% across the board and what that’ll do for Target and its ambition to dominate the grocery game.
Just wanted to see if I can replicate your results or atleast help my store achieve positive comp.

Looks like you can use some Humble IN you;);)

@NKG & @Humble TL, stop this bickering please. You need to learn to work together, as a team. @NKG, please apply for that job. Keep documenting when you applied & get turned down. Avoid politics & figure out how to succeed at the interview. You might have to transfer to another store. Take any opportunity to be an lod at your store, if allowed. Ask your etl to help you. Your numbers are very good with 6%comp rate.

@Humble TL, what is your comp rate?

@NKG & @Humble TL, stop this bickering please. You need to learn to work together, as a team. @NKG, please apply for that job. Keep documenting when you applied & get turned down. Avoid politics & figure out how to succeed at the interview. You might have to transfer to another store. Take any opportunity to be an lod at your store, if allowed. Ask your etl to help you. Your numbers are very good with 6%comp rate.

@Humble TL, what is your comp rate?
I am SBUx/Cafe. I am around 9%. Largely because of better inventory management. Very little to no waste, also actually having the products, not telling every other guest, sorry we are out of this and that. cleaner de-cluttered work/shopping area. Constantly refilling the impulse fixtures. Making sure merchandise and coffee/via packs etc are actually on the floor rather than in the backroom. We sell more madeleines than anyone in our group. 2-3 boxes a week , which alone has increased our average check.
When I took over sbux/cafe was in the pits, with no leader. So, naturally there was only one way to go , up.
My struggle has been the capture rate being a “two entrance” store , and very far from the second entrance/exit means I am missing out on atleast 25/40 % guests that frequent our store..
I’ve made attempts to put banners etc at the furthest entrance from us , its helped alot, but I think we would definitely do alot better if there were only 1 entrance/exit.

I guess my situation is extremely specific to my store. One minor detail could easily point me out as who I am in my store. I'm trying to be extra careful about releasing any specific information. Sounds crazy but I think I'm entitled to that.

I guess my situation is extremely specific to my store. One minor detail could easily point me out as who I am in my store. I'm trying to be extra careful about releasing any specific information. Sounds crazy but I think I'm entitled to that.
You are. Apply for the job.

How will explaining the process about how you've nearly doubled (in your store) the company-wide average pinpoint who you are in your store?
As if being market TL isn't enough to tell who you are.

Yeah a 6% comp would be a literal miracle. It would be impressive normally, so it's practically impossible these days with modernization and the general lack of support in market.

Everyone called me NKG anways...I ain't got nothing to hide
"Nothing to hide" & "trying to be careful about releasing information"

Extremely ironic coming from you

"Nothing to hide" & "trying to be careful about releasing information"

Extremely ironic coming from you

I don't look like just as anyone. I actually stand out but not a Jake way. I work in a unusual target store. Hell I don't even have a basic name like Jennifer or Jessica. So I think being anonymous is my best route. If you want to hound me you can find me on discord.

You're the person to dox people for fun. and yet still be extremely careful with your stuff.

Just saying extremely ironic but go ahead and do you

You're the person to dox people for fun. and yet still be extremely careful with your stuff.

Just saying extremely ironic but go ahead and do you

I don't do that anymore. Yes, I know you don't believe me. But hey- what can I do?

If you want to hound me you can find me on discord.
Do we have to? Seems like a lot of work, and I'm just not feeling it today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back