https://www.reddit.com/r/Target is better.

Which forum is better?

• Target Reddit

• Target Reddit

Results are only viewable after voting.

Planosss

User friendly.
I recently discovered the Target Reddit page and its so much better than TBR as a forum.
A- Way more users
B- Better UI
C- Wider range of topics
D- Community moderated

This forum seems to be run by a few people whose personal opinions trump free speech and dialogue. On the reddit page forum members use up and down votes to flag/ elevate posts and members.

TBR has a VFW post kind of a feel and target reddit feels like the front lines…

hades GIF

I get more useful information here for sure, but Reddit is good for a few laughs, and I've learned a few things there.

It's loaded with a lot of malcontents though, that's for sure. The kind who take umbrage at things like management expecting you to, like, do your job. Lots of anti-work sentiment and people constantly referring to Target as a "minimum wage" job, which really irks me. We may not have the best rate going, but unless you work in California or a select few other areas, we definitely pay more than minimum wage.

Is this an opposite day thread? I lean more right than most people on this board and even peak covid we were allowed to voice our opinions on masks and vaccine mandates suprisingly freely here... meanwhile I got permabanned on Reddit like day 1 for daring to cite studies that suggested masks may not be all that effectice. (Please don't start arguing about that right now lol its just an example).

Is this an opposite day thread? I lean more right than most people on this board and even peak covid we were allowed to voice our opinions on masks and vaccine mandates suprisingly freely here... meanwhile I got permabanned on Reddit like day 1 for daring to cite studies that suggested masks may not be all that effectice. (Please don't start arguing about that right now lol its just an example).
And because of that this forum was rampant was stupidity and misinformation. It was an absolute cesspool of ignorance at times. Bunch of retail workers thinking they're smarter than doctors with 47 different medical degrees

And because of that this forum was rampant was stupidity and misinformation. It was an absolute cesspool of ignorance at times. Bunch of retail workers thinking they're smarter than doctors with 47 different medical degrees
Why I still wear mine...managed not to get it this whole time and I get sick a lot less often wearing one.

Back