Archived I am new!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I just got hired last month and did my orientation today. My position is SFS. So my question is that they have a device I am supposed to use all the time while working in that position is that does that device has a font size change? Because the HR team had NO clue about it and I am asking this because I am a low vision. I have asked around people with low vision who work for Target and I had no clue finding one. So do you know what type of device is that I can look up or do you know how I can change the font size? This would be meant to me a lot and I am excited about being part of this time! Thanks in advance!

Hi, I just got hired last month and did my orientation today. My position is SFS. So my question is that they have a device I am supposed to use all the time while working in that position is that does that device has a font size change? Because the HR team had NO clue about it and I am asking this because I am a low vision. I have asked around people with low vision who work for Target and I had no clue finding one. So do you know what type of device is that I can look up or do you know how I can change the font size? This would be meant to me a lot and I am excited about being part of this time! Thanks in advance!

I believe if you are talking about the MyDevice, you can do that via settings. There's a little gear on the top if you click the notifications. You can't swipe down to reveal notifications.

If you're talking about a PDA, then you can't do font changes

Yes, it is MyDevice. Thank you so much!!! You are the best!

You might also be able to change font under Accessibility. One of the apps--I think it's usually on the 3rd page of apps on the Zebras at my store.

Go to mySettings (last page of apps), the options are there. Please be courteous and turn them back off before you turn the device in, because nobody else knows how to change those settings and it annoys everyone when one is "stuck" like that.

There is a very important reason the font is so small and so lightly colored you can barely see it. I have no idea what that reason is, but there must be a reason. Right???

There is a very important reason the font is so small and so lightly colored you can barely see it. I have no idea what that reason is, but there must be a reason. Right???

All that printer ink is hellaspensive. So they stretch those costs by minimizing how much they have to actually use at a time.

All that printer ink is hellaspensive. So they stretch those costs by minimizing how much they have to actually use at a time.

If they think ink is expensive wait till they find out how much fixtures we toss out on a weekly basis. An ETL we have orders a bunch of stuff for softlines and never takes care of it when it arrives. So what do we do? We chuck it back into the sweep.

I look at my new work days.....I noticed it say Flexible Fulfillment 8:00am-4:30pm PAC.....what is PAC? It seems to be working out someone up there a suggestion about the large font.

Since it's been a month I am with Target, two weeks I did two times a week to work and two weeks one time a week. Is that even normal? Now, this week is one time and next week is one time. Even though I have asked them for more hours but they kept saying it will be on holidays but I felt like I am just only a seasonal? Does anyone deal like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back