Archived I am playing with a new logo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Formina Sage

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
Keep in mind, any images posted in this topic are purely conceptual and subject to change.

I have been toying with the idea of a newer, cleaner logo. This is stage one of my mock-up. Thoughts? Suggestions?

e53kX.png

TvISo.png
(Here's helvetica font)

It becomes way too crowded if I add that text in, in my opinion. Don't get stuck on the current logo. I'm going for simplicity here.

what if you put beside The.Break.Room like maybe ||For Team Members, By Team Members in a smaller, transparent font?

"Team members" is just as ambiguous as anything else without explicitly putting "TARGET" somewhere in it. Furthermore, Google and other search engines don't (can't) index the text of the image, so what the image says is irrelevant. I don't think there will be any confusion, as someone else said, there's plenty of bullseyes to make it obvious enough who the forum's for.

Also, I don't know if
Hell Vetica!
is a suggestion to use Helvetica or a play on "Hell yeah" haha. But I tried using Helvetica and thought it looked pretty bad, tbh. I edited a helvetica version into the OP.

Could you try spacing out the text below the title? It seems a bit mushed together down there (and maybe a bit corny :))

I dunno, I like the old one more ._.

"vent" just makes it sound like we have anger issues lol.

**IMO***I'm not a huge fan of the word "vent", because it makes it sounds like a place to come and whine. The forum is much more useful and fun as learning forum, not a whiney-baby forum. **IMO**

**IMO***I'm not a huge fan of the word "vent", because it makes it sounds like a place to come and whine. The forum is much more useful and fun as learning forum, not a whiney-baby forum. **IMO**

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Vent is def the wrong word... More like laughing at the stupidity of guests :D

I really like it. Although I do agree that we need the "Made by Team Members, for Team Members" (That was what originally made me come here years ago)
I personally am down for a change.
Maybe we can think of a new saying.

I would think of something but I don't have an ounce of creativity in my blood.

"Target Team Member Eyes Only"
Yeah, I'll stop.

And I like the word VENT but I do understand how it can portray us. But... we all do have anger problems... Well when it comes to Spot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back