Archived I can't for the life of me get 0 baffles on the report

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never have too many, but I can never get 0. Since I stopped M-deleting I've been getting closer.

Other than no longer using m-delete, what have you done to address the issue?

I never have too many, but I can never get 0. Since I stopped M-deleting I've been getting closer.

How many errors are you getting on the report, if you don't mind me asking? Also, where are the majority of your errors; baffles, m-delete, locu?

Same here. I'm always above 99% because I work Backroom Day so I'm around 1300+ pulls every week but with less than 8 baffles

I never get any baffles, with about 1300+ Pulls per week. So just be careful, and make sure you sign out of your PDA when returning it! Using M-Delete doesn't create an error for yourself unless you didn't scan all the items.

Check the backroom location accuracy report and see which area has the most errors. It sounds to me as though some updating needs to be done in your backroom. Also partner to see of empty location reports are being completed...this will help.

I never have too many baffles. It's not a problem or anything. I just want 0. M-deleting seems to be the problem, but I recently stopped doing that.

If M-deleting is your issue, then before you M delete make sure all the product in location is the same. Shampoo and conditioner is best example since you have upc's out in the backroom all the bottles look the same. If you scan it and theres no double beep then verify upcs before moving on. M delete errors is just simply you missed a bottle and then someone on another pull later finds the bottle you missed. If you find a lot mixed up let your Leader know so they can look into who backstocked it and can follow up with that team member on proper backstocking. Also, you say you recently stopped doing that, first off I recommend you still Mdelete when the situation calls for it. It's unproductive to exit out and LOCU particularly if your relocating it and still missing the same bottle. Second remember errors are on a 14 week cycle, so the system will pick up the errors for 14 weeks.

Hope this helps and I commend you on wanting to have 0 errors.

Shampoo and conditioner is best example since you have upc's out in the backroom all the bottles look the same.

Here's a helpful hint for hair care products: Many brands design their bottles so that shampoo and conditioner can be easily differentiated, i.e. shampoo opens at the top and conditioner opens at the bottom.

If I don't get a double beep scanning the first item of each like item in a location, I just scan every single item there. After I've scanned everything I'll M-delete if I still didn't get a double beep. This seems to work faster for me than manually checking barcodes. I do, however, manually check UPCs when I backstock.

Congrats! Just have to be careful and hopefully other people don't cause you to have errors.

Yeah, ours too. I'm torn between fudging numbers or continuing to not give a fuck. I'll probably continue to be truthful since it seems to weed out the people that don't pay attention to detail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back