Archived I do not understand this madness!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to god. I am working in Electronics and i am the usual closer. I HATE it so much!
I enjoy mornings (sometimes when it's not slow), or working as mid because i am not stuck with god awful reshop or calfs to worry about and i enjoy projects or getting to use my mind to do something.

Stuck with one full three tier and half a three tier that came from 3pm pulls. It's usually at LATEST done at 3:40, i come in at 5:30 - it's still full. I come into the BOAT with $600 in speakers sitting in the open, and keep in mind i have a great bond with AP and care a lot about merch protection and helping them out. Many random things sitting there, boat is completely messed up.

I find the mid-day electronics TM which is his first real day (he did a couple of training shifts, like 80% cashier however) and is also a seasonal electronics tm. I come into the three tiers, at 5:30 pm and ask whats needed to be done. It pisses me off because $600 in speakers, $900 in headphones and about $200 in video games were all sitting out wide open and our store is pretty high volume in theft luckily nothing was taken.
I had to run back and fourth and help numerous people for about two hours until it died down, and around 7:40 right when i'm about to take my break i finally get to zone tonight. In between, i keep getting asked if I'm done, get multiple phone calls, target mobile calls me over to help guests, it's so frustrating and knowing that you have only two sales floor TM (hardline on the floor) with everyones hours cut...

I constantly get shit thrown at me, sarcastic or not by the ETLs about how i have so much reshop or such a shit zone, it is NOT my fault electronics pulls or toy pulls are not done 3 hours after getting them!

A typical closing night in toys/electronics. I would be asking questions on why the other folks were not doing zone, cafs & reshop? A trainer, tl, or lod should of been checking in with the new tm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back