Archived I hate Target... ETL, just put in my 2 weeks, AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
HOLY BUCKETS is this store going to the sh**tter.

There are so so many fantastic ideas coming out when it comes to end to end, raising wages, putting investment back into recruiting, etc. but the leadership is given no support to implement these ideas, and results are expected overnight.

Are you pressured to have the backroom 100% every day? Or is that not part of your duties?

I am an HR ETL, but yes, we definitely are. Our store is one of the best performing in my eastern district, so we have a close eye from upper management. As a closing LOD, we’re pressured to get backroomclean, but we’ll often leave a few vehicles that weren’t backstocked, and a rack or two of SL.

HOLY BUCKETS is this store going to the sh**tter.

There are so so many fantastic ideas coming out when it comes to end to end, raising wages, putting investment back into recruiting, etc. but the leadership is given no support to implement these ideas, and results are expected overnight.

I'm in a LV store and we're struggling. At first no one mentioned it due to the learning curve associated with change. However, the reality of these changes and the unrealistic expectations have now surfaced. The mood is getting ugly and were just at the stage of denial.

We're not getting applicants for attrition let alone 4th Qtr help either.

These "ideas" were not beta tested for time and practicality, let alone profitability. Don't think so, just read through the posts and threads.

I'm in a LV store and we're struggling. At first no one mentioned it due to the learning curve associated with change. However, the reality of these changes and the unrealistic expectations have now surfaced. The mood is getting ugly and were just at the stage of denial.

We're not getting applicants for attrition let alone 4th Qtr help either.

These "ideas" were not beta tested for time and practicality, let alone profitability. Don't think so, just read through the posts and threads.

Yeah, I agree. It would almost be easier if I totally disagreed with the concepts, but I don’t. They’ll absolutely make Target a better brand but like... you can’t just expect things to “happen”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back