Archived I left my keys at work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two separate keys. They found my house keys.

Two separate keys. They found my house keys.

What exactly are the benefits of keeping your keys separate?! What kind of unorganized hell do you live in?! I'm perplexed by you as a person. Just, taking pictures of a computer screen with your phone rather than screen caping. The horrible grammar. This weird key incident.

Actually, my keys are separate too. :rolleyes: Only because my car is "keyless" so I never have to remove my keys from my bag. Thus attaching them to my house key would be pointless.

What exactly are the benefits of keeping your keys separate?! What kind of unorganized hell do you live in?! I'm perplexed by you as a person. Just, taking pictures of a computer screen with your phone rather than screen caping. The horrible grammar. This weird key incident.
Talk about shots fired! Lol

Actually, my keys are separate too. :rolleyes: Only because my car is "keyless" so I never have to remove my keys from my bag. Thus attaching them to my house key would be pointless.
If you own your home, switch out your door lock for one of those ones with keypad entry and live the true keyless lifestyle!

If you own your home, switch out your door lock for one of those ones with keypad entry and live the true keyless lifestyle!

Some day!
CQCNVAe.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back