Archived I love the iPads at GS!

• Thread starter Barcode
  • Start date
  • Replies 33
  • Views 6K
Status
Not open for further replies.
To the people who use their personal phones on help guests, is Spot paying part of your phone bill? I didn't know they had a program for that. I would love a smartphone and unlimited data plan, but I can't afford it. How do I go about getting that reimbursement?

To the people who use their personal phones on help guests, is Spot paying part of your phone bill? I didn't know they had a program for that. I would love a smartphone and unlimited data plan, but I can't afford it. How do I go about getting that reimbursement?

at my store, we have spot wifi.
Yep. My network provider provides unlimited data over WiFi so I don't have to pay anything out of pocket with Target Guest Wifi.

Internet access is amazing. Registry kiosks work, but are really slow.

I hear the iPads will be reconfigured as LOD tablets.

Heard this too, I also heard the the LOD's are going to be getting Iphones in place of carrying LPDA's for alerts and such. We'll see though. Rumors and Rumors until we see it actually rolled out to stores.

Replacing the MC70's (LPDA's) will be Android OS smartphone PDA's with attached Dual-LED camera scanners and credit-card readers...

Last edited:
Replacing the MC70's (LPDA's) will be Android OS smartphone PDA's with attached Dual-LED camera scanners and credit-card readers...

Oh boy. I can't wait until we get to explain how to work these things to my computer illiterate hunt/peck peers.

My ETL knows I keep my phone with me and even makes me use it sometimes, like when we're showing guests things on the Target App. My ETL-AP and ETL-HR use their phones all of the time. And so does my STL.
We never got the iPads at our store, this is the first I've heard of it.

My ETL knows I keep my phone with me and even makes me use it sometimes, like when we're showing guests things on the Target App. My ETL-AP and ETL-HR use their phones all of the time. And so does my STL.
We never got the iPads at our store, this is the first I've heard of it.

You got them, even if your AP/GE were dumb enough not to be able to figure out how to set them up ;)

We don't advertise it's up there, but it is....so I'm sure there are some who would be surprised we have one. When I need it and it isn't in its usual location, I always call the LOD over the walkie to retrieve our "price matching device."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back