I MESSED UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I took a zebra home tonight, I work tomorrow ( 3-9) OPU) should I be worried or should I just bring it back and act like nothing happened, or will they know because of tracking?

If I could I would but I mean theres really no proof I took it home, so Im not that worried about it.

Yes I know, they be like it took it to so and so address, so im going to just come in tomorrow and put it back and go on about my life

So, I took a zebra home tonight, I work tomorrow ( 3-9) OPU) should I be worried or should I just bring it back and act like nothing happened, or will they know because of tracking?

When you go in tmrw, just talk to the LOD and say it was an honest mistake and it'll never happen again. If your store is like mine, they prob won't have even noticed, but just in case you are in a str that actually audits the log daily, being up front about it is better than trying to hide what happened. I'm sure you aren't the first and won't be the last. At least it wasn't the electronics keys.

im pretty sure they dont, I never heard anything about i Im going to bring it back and if they say anything about it Ill be honest and say I messed up. and if they dont, then I wont say anything

If at all possible, I would swing by the store when it first opens to return the Zebra. My store literally has just enough equipment for the early morning team, SFS, GS and the TLs, which means that anyone else who needs a Zebra has to wait until noon when the early morning team goes home for the day. And that's a pain in the petard when you're trying to work last night's reshop at 8 am.

they’re more likely to let it slide if you’re honest about it vs. lying or trying to cover your tracks. Still I wouldn’t be surprised if you at least get a coaching

they’re more likely to let it slide if you’re honest about it vs. lying or trying to cover your tracks. Still I wouldn’t be surprised if you at least get a coaching
This.

Dude, they have cameras. They can watch you walk out with it. Be honest, and say it’ll never happen again and you’re super sorry, and they’ll probably not fire you. If you lie and they decide to watch the cameras, you’re fired.

This.

Dude, they have cameras. They can watch you walk out with it. Be honest, and say it’ll never happen again and you’re super sorry, and they’ll probably not fire you. If you lie and they decide to watch the cameras, you’re fired.

No need for scare tactics. Accidentally taking a device home once is not a terminable offense.

But seriously, be up front about it.

No need for scare tactics. Accidentally taking a device home once is not a terminable offense.

But seriously, be up front about it.

We fired someone for leaving with a device on lunch.

Its asants

I've heard of people of accidentally taking ours and we had to tag them with an anti theft alarm

im pretty sure they dont, I never heard anything about i Im going to bring it back and if they say anything about it Ill be honest and say I messed up. and if they dont, then I wont say anything

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back