Archived I missed out!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowChick

Expect The Unexpected
I didn't know where this goes since it doesn't really relate to Target but I found it interesting since it involves one of our competitors....

If I was the SM I would have never let people get away with this! Do we price match too?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/102199267#.

Yes, Target price matches. No 3rd party sellers. Item must be in-stock at the time the guests requests the PM.

Third party sellers would be those who list items on Amazon, but Amazon themselves are not the actual seller.

For Example items that show the following are third party:

Code:
Price: $199.02
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Mc Saving.

While this is an Amazon item:
Code:
Price: $59.99 
In Stock.
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Other people were finding penny items on Amazon, price matching them at Walmart, then using a manufacturer's coupon to get overage. And Walmart's coupon policy says it can be given to the customer in cash. They walked away with a cart full of HBA and hundreds of dollars in cash.

I read an article about two women going to prison for that.

I'm sure they will be fine. They'll just cut more hours like target does, only difference is they will encourage working off the clock.

OMG this happened at my target the other day. A guest priced match a ps4 to amazon for 90 dollars. I knew something wasn't right but LOD let the guest price match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back