Archived I need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm going to start this off with I don't really know where to post this thread so if this is not the correct place, I'm sorry. I was recently kind of trained in Starbucks per the SBTL. Anyways, it was fun at first but recently I've been getting more Starbucks shifts and I really don't enjoy it at all. The guests are rude, difficult and way too much for me to deal with. I would much rather be in the area that I was in BEFORE they decided to train me in Starbucks. I still bounce back and forth between my original work center and Starbucks but it seems like I'm in Starbucks more and more. I really want to just go back to my original work center. I don't mind going to Starbucks for backup or once a week maybe, but it's starting to be too much. How do I go about staying at my original place instead of a lot of Starbucks?

What is your original workcenter? Might be the same leader. If I were you, I would prepare to be in Sbux for a bit until they find your replacement. You are probably being scheduled there because there is a need. I would tell both leaders that you would like to be scheduled in your original department. Tell them that you understand that your replacement needs to be trained, and that you will be happy to keep covering breaks and lunches.

In January and February, you may want to be able to pick up shifts in Sbux, so it would be a good idea to stay positive through this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back