Archived I need paystubs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm new to this Breakroom thing but my I called hr headquaters to get my paystub sent to me and they ssaid they coulde send it! He sent it out on Monday and I'm in Ky and he sent it from Minnesota, how long do you think it should take for me receive it, My apartment complex need s the last one, last day was last week, I don't know how to access it from home

You can sign onto the ehr from home and print them each pay check. That's what I do. Just go in and it's under the payment tab or however it's worded and it says "view my paycheck" I'll get you the link one second. I'm on my phone and its on my computer. It only works on Firefox for me usually.

Go onto Request Rejected use your member number and password you set up and click "financial well being" and then view pay statement

OK well the link works even though it says request rejected click that and click start new session and log in.

Ive tried it and couldn't find it on financial well being so fustrating, I don't have access to my Target to get thr pay stub

I dont have access I need to retrieve them from home or I need them to send it to me

The link I posted will let you. It only worked on Firefox or chrome for me but it works.

Is there anyway I can trust you to do it for me, this is so important and I have no other way , I'm gonna check my mail today to see if it came though and download firefox because I tried chrome

I can't do it for you you wouldn't get it any faster from me anyways. I guess I don't know what the issue is? If you can't print it you can always take a picture of it on your phone and show whoever you need to. Or go run to your store and have them show you how to print it? I'm confused I guess.

If she is a CVS employee now, we can't access them anymore. I tried to look at my old ones last night for tax purposes (my W-2 is messed up) and it tells me I don't have access. Can't access them in store either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back