Archived I need some assistance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked for a Target store for 4 years until recently about 3 months ago I moved. There is a Distribution Center in the town I'm in now and I want to seek employment there. Are there any rules if you've worked at a store past and want to get a job at a DC? I am eligible for rehire...

I dont see why not. Probably would have been easier if you had known so you could put in for transfer, but as long as you left on good terms and standings you should be fine.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if there were a contain number of days/months you would have to wait in between or not...

Not that ive heard of, but ive never worked at a store before so not sure about the policy. I know that contractors inside the DCs have to wait 6 months after quitting their contractor job before they can be hired at the DC, but that is a very different situation. Your best bet would be to call that DCs HR team and talk to them. Might help you get an interview anyway.

If you left the store with 2 week notice & worked it completely, you should be able to apply at the dc.

A6xmr.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back