I QUIT, I FINALLY QUIT

I’m also happy that with me quitting I won’t associate with a company who only celebrates the African American race and the LGBT orientation instead of doing all or what it should be, none because politics or that kind of topics don’t belong in the workplace. Everyone is American but that’s also how the radical left operates, They wanna act like not everyone is equal however I do agree there are issues today that make it seem like it’s not that. But I won’t miss that kind of political crap allowed and the flamboyance for shirts and masks and all but would be butthurt if it was any other kind of shirt or mask that supported something else. But overrall, Just glad I won’t deal with my toxic management, some lazy coworkers, the drama that goes on and lack of help by scheduling more than anything.
Wow. This thread took a turn from feel-good to ewww right quick.

Lets gooooo!!!! Congrats on achieving the freedom I dream of! The sad thing is each day the poaitive things that keep long termers in dwindles to a sprig every year.
Beat wishes to your future and hopes foe a positive and good career growth in your new place.

Lets gooooo!!!! Congrats on achieving the freedom I dream of! The sad thing is each day the poaitive things that keep long termers in dwindles to a sprig every year.
Beat wishes to your future and hopes foe a positive and good career growth in your new place.
Thanks Sheep.

Can't stand those lazy bastards who leave carts in the parking lot 20 ft from the corral. Especially on a windy day, I always park up wind as far as possible. Saying something can be fun but be careful. The dangerous ones potentially are the males, late 40s-50s driving pick up trucks, obligatory moustache and goatee, gray preferably. Muscular tattoo'ed arms holding the obligatory cigarette. Where I am they're likely packing a gun in the truck.

The "radical left" giant corporation that kills unions and only cares about profit, and won't give a dime of benefits they don't absolutely have to. So progressive lol. Such bold change.

Hit the nail square on the head.
Corporations aren't left or right.
They are totally amoral.
They have one function and that is to make money.
Any action that seems political is strictly in service of that function.
If they are supporting leftie causes it's because that's who shops in their stores and they want to look good to their customers.
It's all performative.
Nothing they do is about anything but making money.
If something positive comes out of that it's just luck.

Sidenote: There are many private companies that do very cool things.
They are a whole different thing.
I'm talking about major corporations.

The "radical left" giant corporation that kills unions and only cares about profit, and won't give a dime of benefits they don't absolutely have to. So progressive lol. Such bold change.

They are totally amoral.
If they are supporting leftie causes it's because that's who shops in their stores and they want to look good to their customers.
It's all performative.

Corporations gonna corporate. Capitalists gonna capitalize.

I'm more offended by the statement that Target "only" cares about "African Americans and LGBT", as if showing support for them somehow diminishes caucasians. Bitch please. Whether Target only carries merchandise and shows support to make money or not, it's still a good thing. And if they didn't show support they would be criticized as well. Can't please everyone.

Ok gonna just move away from the politics that was just an added statement by me, I didn’t want it to become a argument. But I’d like to update y’all that clearly my management isn’t taking my resignation well. They tryna micromanage me even more and purposely getting on my nerves. I livr rent free in their heads clearly because I’m no longer gonna be working at this place and never joined their cult and the other day the boss I hate the most bitched at me off the clock for shit that literally other cart attendants or the managers do often when I come in for a closing shift. The guy is a total bitch and he literally has poor logic and doesn’t know how to run the front really and he’s been at our store for like a year. I’m just gonna keep doing my thing, As long as I don’t pop off before my last day, I’m sure they won’t let me go earlier. They really should keep me anyways cus they losing more people up front that isn’t just me leaving. But none of this is surprising. I’m just glad I’m pissing them off cus I’m not gonna get stepped on by them much longer which I haven’t allowed the whole time they were there.

They are totally amoral.
It's all performative.

You know what, I thought I’d never say this but you just made a point I never saw. In all honesty that sounds more of less what Target is too. It’s strictly a lie tryna attract people for money which is smart but really sad on their part.

Corporations gonna corporate. Capitalists gonna capitalize.

I'm more offended by the statement that Target "only" cares about "African Americans and LGBT", as if showing support for them somehow diminishes caucasians. Bitch please. Whether Target only carries merchandise and shows support to make money or not, it's still a good thing. And if they didn't show support they would be criticized as well. Can't please everyone.

Oh, it's very much a good thing.
And it indicates something important that the right hates.
The future, where the money is, is with diversity and acceptance.
All that lefty stuff they hate so much.
That's what will make them money in the long run.

Gotta remember that retail always caters to who has money & if there's enough of a niche market.
Since whites had more money in earlier times food, fashion & furnishings were tailored to their wants/needs.
Savvy retailers caught on when POC & non-whites began creating their own lines & adapted to capture the market.
No different than the New York delis that sprang up to cater to kosher or halal clientele.
Nothing personal, it's just business.

Today is a glorious day in my life, I FINALLY QUIT. I have been tired of this place and company for so long, I finally got a new job and putting my two weeks today got management crapping themselves. I’m enjoying this moment. I’ll miss a few things about this company but I cannot wait to be free officially here. LETS FUCKING GOOOOOO!!!!
Stay a lil longer

Yesterday was my last day, Had some good times and worked with some good people but now it’s time to move on to a different workplace. Got lots of hugs and “good lucks” and “we’ll miss you’s” from people there who were appreciative of me and definitely hit me in the feels a little. But I’m glad that I’m getting out, It’s been time for so long.

Yesterday was my last day, Had some good times and worked with some good people but now it’s time to move on to a different workplace. Got lots of hugs and “good lucks” and “we’ll miss you’s” from people there who were appreciative of me and definitely hit me in the feels a little. But I’m glad that I’m getting out, It’s been time for so long.

Best of luck to you. We've had our differences, but I sincerely hope your new job is a better fit. You've been miserable at your store and no one deserves that.

Best of luck to you. We've had our differences, but I sincerely hope your new job is a better fit. You've been miserable at your store and no one deserves that.
Yessir no doubt man, Appreciate the love man.

Back