Archived Illegal Posting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats sooooooo incredibly degrading or upsetting about people knowing your birthday? Is it really gonna kill you if your coworkers know?

And with regards to what OP has said. It sounds as if its just showing those who are incident FREE, not those who have had incidences. And I'm assuming its something to do with safety? Like safety incident free? Wouldn't it be a good thing to recognize those who have been safe and show them as an example employee to others?

Whatever... some people are just too damn sensitive about crap these days... suck it up and move on with life people...

Considering we have giant awards that corp sends down to give to those who have 3,5,10,and 15 years incident free, I can't see the issue with a store already doing the recognition before hand. as long as they arent putting out how other tm's are having incidents and when.

Let me break it down for you. People NOT on the list are NOT accident free. Understand now?

and those who arent on the GTC board are basically not recognizing anybody. grasping at straws is why its so hard these days to enjoy any kind of recognition. might as well not post a schedule atall since half the ppl here seem to not like information out there even their name lol

This crosses the line as well.
I don't think Spot would be happy about it.
Sound like some ETL is trying the shame-stick technique for motivation and breaking confidentiality rules to do it.

um... Communication Board "Operational Excellence" or what not (cant remember it) has cashier speed on plano. Its a metric some people need to just get over it or check out faster.

Yeah, one's more private than the other, but I do agree with everyone. However, ask me how much I care that my reward for GTH was my name on a plaque.

At my store that have a "naughty" cashier speed list, with TM'S NAMES on it! I think they shouldn't do that! They post it for anyone to see!

that list is part of the planogram of the bulletin board - we don't have a choice whether or not to post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back