Archived I'm baaaack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all. It's been almost three years since I've been on here. I've been a member for YEARS since the site BEFORE the old site. Lol

I'm still at target but am regretting it every day. It's been 20 YEARS! To remind everyone, I've done every job from team member to ETL. I demoted 10 years ago to raise kids. I've moved since I was here last. My current store sucks. Horrible leadership, ultra low volume moving the flow process to 6am.

I. Hate. Working. Every. Day!!!

But I can't figure out what else to do with my life. Ugh.

Anyways, I'm glad to be back!! And the site looks great!

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome back.
Sorry things suck so much.
Glad you can be with us.

welcome back Ash sorry your hating everything right now but at least here your among like minded friends.

I've never worked for a group of complete idiotic ETLs like my current ones. They're morons. The STL has no clue what she's doing. This store is falling apart, sinking fast, and no one is doing anything about it.

They lead indirectly. Meaning they SAY everyone needs to respond to backups. But they don't do anything to hold anyone accountable for not responding. They say everyone, then when we point out the price change Plano and flow team aren't trained, they say they should be but they don't take that next step to TRAIN THEM. No one wants to address conflict.

Team members walk around the store answering texts, taking pictures of eachother and posting them on Facebook, listening to music...and no one does anything.

People no call no show 4 days in a row. The hr ETL says, we will give them a couple more days. So they're on the schedule two straight weeks, they've obviously abandoned their job, and no one is allowed to replace their shifts. Meanwhile we close with 1 in hardlines or 1 in softlines waiting for the schedule to stop giving them hours.

Idiots I tell you! And I can say that cause I was an ETL for a long time!!!

Last edited:
I understand, too. Teeny boppers think they can get away with anything. That's needs to stop. At my store, I put fear of being term in my tm's. But, how can you fight that when your dtl is 20 years plus younger than you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back