Archived I'm back :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone! I was a member of the site a while ago, life got to me and I stopped posting (and I left spot). Thought I'd come back and see what I can contribute. I'll post some fun topics. SOOOO in case any of you veterans were wondering: I left spot on not so good terms my last time, went to work for a call center for UPS, then left to become a 911 operator. As I was actually in training for the Emergency communications officer position (911 operator), I got a call from my former site director at UPS (The STL of the call center haha) and he asked me to come back and what it would take. I worked in strategic, worked my way up (perferred customers-20% of the customers that are 80% of the volume of the business). I told him I would only come back as a Team Coach in Strategic (first level supervisor). I was actually hired back as a team leader! (have your own team). There's an opening operations manager position for billing (the operation manager handles a particular section, tracking, universal, billing, international, etc). My site director told me to put an internal application in and although he can't guarantee anything, he (suprisingly) told me that I had exceptional leadership skills, better than himself. It's great to be back and I look forward to talking to all of you and having fun! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back