Archived I'm Kinda Started To Get Unhappy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just out of curiosity how much do you guys get paid per hour?
I make 14.48 but... I am a tl and did the tl path wisely (a.k.a. Went through four work centers that had raises attached to it) I have had a crappy situation where I was hired on at 7.75 to be a cashier at a restrauant and a dishwasher who was younger than me came in at 9.00. Was.not.pleased. And I was told it depends on who hired us because if the one manager hired you you got more but if the lady manager hired you then you got minimum.

About a month ago my store did a global pay increase. Base pay became $11, I'm (N07) at $12. The other stores around the district are bumping their pay scales up now too.

I'm coming up on my two-year anniversary, and I casually asked a new hire what they started them at...

It was 4 cents more than me...

Color me perplexed!

View attachment 1959

Minimum wage adjustments or competitive pay adjustments are the likely cause. This company likes to keep raising the pay for those coming in the door while giving the middle finger to those tenured ones.

It doesn't break any rules to discuss your wages. Bring it up with your ETL-HR.

It is actually against the Law to get punished for discussing wages amongst co-workers I believe... One of the good things unions have gotten us.

This is why I walk around with my Hourly pay rate in place of my name on my name badge..

Just kidding..

Minimum wage adjustments or competitive pay adjustments are the likely cause. This company likes to keep raising the pay for those coming in the door while giving the middle finger to those tenured ones.

While making retention a huge goal for the year...

Lmao...
I have feeling that the "Carrot on a stick" will have to be renamed to the Oculus Riftian Handjob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back